Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
Hi, We are currently working on a baby monitor app that utilizes NEAppPushProvider to deliver push notifications since we can't rely on an internet connection. Similar to the example, we are adding and removing the matchSSIDs of NEAppPushManager to start and stop the extension for activating and deactivating notifications during monitoring. It works as expected. However, we now want to detect if the device loses the Wi-Fi connection, and I'm struggling to determine how to distinguish between intentional changes to matchSSIDs and an actual loss of connection. Is there another method to halt the extension? Thanks in advance!
Posted
by
1 Replies
Trying to install a mobile provision on my iPad from Windows 10 using iTunes. The error message is as above. I've checked and rechecked the mobile provision. The UUID of my device is contained within my mobile provision. I also tried on MacOS with the same error code. I'm not sure what else to try. I tried making a new mobile provision, I tried readding my device (which isn't possible since it's just the same UUID as an already existing device. I updated iTunes to the latest verison, I've upgraded my iPad OS to the latest version (17.5)
Posted
by
0 Replies
We have an app, under our company IOS account which is a white label software our company started with. We own the app store, they own the back end. We have spent the last 12 months developing our own IP, we are now ready to push it to market. Long story short its a rideshare platform, we do about 1500 rides a day and have roughly 300 drivers active on the system. The driver app is fine, we can created this IOS account separately to host that, but we obviously need to push the update of our client app. I realize without our current developer knowing or playing ball we cant "force the update" and thats a hurdle we are okay with. HOWEVER the 5-10 potential days that we have to submit the final build as an update scares the crap out of me, if our developer takes the news poorly they could crash the back end and 300 drivers are out of work and thousands of clients are without rides to work, doctors, school etc (we operate in towns and cities with no other options) If we set our old developer permissions to only see "old app", we then upload "new app" can we somehow seek approvals, do configurations and then still use the new app as an update over the old app rather than as new software? This would simply help eliminate 90% of the time where the old developer could get upset and disrupt or crash the business. Right now the plan is to lock out the old developer, send them an honest, polite email explaining our choice, as well as a bit of a financial bribe (which to be frank we cant afford so it hurts) but lets say they have sometimes been stubborn and not fun to work with, so I am not confident. Im hoping that is not our only option to go through this one of situation. Key notes: New developer says they need 3-5 days after submitted to the app store for configuration and testing (so far testing is on their apple account/testflgiht) Typically beyond that apple could be another 2-7 days for approval and update Even at this point we have no way to force the update, because we dont have access to the previous back end 300 peoples jobs, 1500 peoples daily transportation depend on us not being down for an extended period of time, which to be blunt our current developer may not care about when considering making the transition easy.
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hello, our game Nerd Survivors has been identified as spam. The game is based on an original IP and the only games that should share any resemblance with it are from our company. Today we got notified the rejection due to the violation of Guideline 4.3 but there is no reference to the other application or even a contact to the other developer. We do use Unity as our game engine, so some parts of the code might be shared across different games, but i cannot find any other justification of the failure. "Guideline 4.3(a) - Design - Spam We noticed your app shares a similar binary, metadata, and/or concept as apps submitted to the App Store by other developers, with only minor differences. Submitting similar or repackaged apps is a form of spam that creates clutter and makes it difficult for users to discover new apps."
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hello, I try to create a product in app purchase with the API calls. I meet a problem during this creation for some products, see the error message : Erreur lors de l'appel d'API Apple : { "errors" : [ { "id" : "89876075-5f2a-44ea-a910-fcbcf95ea641", "status" : "409", "code" : "ENTITY_ERROR.ATTRIBUTE.INVALID.DUPLICATE", "title" : "The provided entity includes an attribute with a value that has already been used", "detail" : "This product ID has already been used", "source" : { "pointer" : "/data/attributes/productId" } } ] } It seems that the productId has already created but when we check in the app we cannot find its. Is it possible that if the productId has already created and deleted after ? And now we cannot created again with the samed productId ? Thank you in advance to help us. Best Regards.
Posted
by
0 Replies
When user is trying to remove login using "Stop Using Apple Id", it should remove the app and login but in my case, nothing is happening. Its not removing either login or app from the logged in list. App is in Testflight for testing. Ideally, it should remove the login and app from the list as per the following article. https://support.apple.com/en-in/102571 Read few article, which says testflight could be buggy. Anyone knows how it could be fixed?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I've come to the conclusion that TPP and UDP are just utterly wonky together. This is my relevant code: let host = NWHostEndpoint(hostname: "", port: "0") let udpRule = NENetworkRule(destinationNetwork: host, prefix: 0, protocol: .UDP) let tcpRule = NENetworkRule(destinationNetwork: host, prefix: 0, protocol: .TCP) let settings = NETransparentProxyNetworkSettings(tunnelRemoteAddress:"127.0.0.1") /* * These three lines are a hack and experiment */ let quicHost_1 = NWHostEndpoint(hostname: "", port: "80") let quicHost_2 = NWHostEndpoint(hostname: "", port: "443") let quicRule_1 = NENetworkRule(destinationNetwork: quicHost_1, prefix: 0, protocol: .UDP) let quicRule_2 = NENetworkRule(destinationNetwork: quicHost_2, prefix: 0, protocol: .UDP) settings.includedNetworkRules = [quicRule_1, quicRule_2, tcpRule] settings.excludedNetworkRules = nil Directing UDP through a TPP breaks FaceTime, AirDrop, and a bunch of VPNs Despite the documentation implication that you can't do DNS control with a TPP ("A port string of 53 is not allowed. Use Destination Domain-based rules to match DNS traffic."), if I opt into UDP (settings.includedNetworkRules = [udpRule, tcpRule]), then I see traffic to port 53, and can do things with it. If I use a wild-card network rule (the code above), then the TPP does not seem to get any UDP flows at all. If I use a wild-card exclusion rule (using NWHostEndpoint(hostname: "", port: "53")), then everything starts breaking. If I use NENetworkRule(destinationHost: host, protocol: .UDP), it complains because the prefix must be 32 or less. I've filed feedbacks, and engaged with eskimo (really, thank you), and looked at previous threads, so mostly this is begging: has anyone gotten this to work as expected? I no longer think I'm being obviously wrong with my code, but I would be super delighted to find out I've missed some tricks or angles.
Posted
by
1 Replies
I have a mind mapping app that has been running well on Android for a few years now. I have been trying to publish it for iOS and MacOS for some time now. On iOS (as an app) and MacOS (in the browser for testing) I have a problem with the export. The app is a project in Angular, Cordova, Typescript. The problem only occurs in the Safari browser, which is also used in the Cordova version for iOS. I was able to test it on my Mac and an iPhone. The error does not occur on the Mac in Chrome. The Problem If I export a mind map that contains images as an image (.png), the images of the nodes are not displayed in the exports. Everything else in the map is exported correctly, only the images are missing. Only when I export the map three times are the images present in the export. If I add a new image and export it again, the image is only visible in the exported image after 3 exports. It is interesting that the export as SVG, which I also offer, contains the images of the nodes. So the SVG string that I create has all the necessary information. The base The mind map consists of various things. HTML and CSS for the frames, lines etc... The images of the nodes are saved as Base64 and each node is in a Foreign Object. Example of the SVG export Mindmap with 2 nodes and the Base64 characters of the node images have been replaced with ***. __ SVG-String.txt Attached because otherwise too long. This is how I export the .png file. I can view all this content in the map view of the app. When exporting to an image, I take this information, turn it into an SVG, have the browser draw it on the canvas and then output it as a graphic. Something must be going wrong at this point. private exportAsImage( mindMap: MindMap, scale?: number, type: string = "png" ): Observable<any> { return new Observable(o => { this.progress.start(this.progress.PROGRESS_MAJOR); this.mmpMap.export(this.mapVizService.getExportClassList(mindMap), (svgStr: string) => { this.exportService.imageFromSVGString(svgStr, type, scale).pipe( switchMap(img => of( Utils.dataURItoFileObject( img.dataUri, `${Utils.sanitizeFilename(mindMap.title)}.${type}` ) ) ), switchMap((fileObject: FileObject) => this.mapsService.saveAsTemp(fileObject, true, { message: this.translate.instant("mdz.mindmap.saveas.message"), // subject: this.translate.instant("mdz.mindmap.saveas.subject"), subject: fileObject.name, url: `www.myURL.com` }, true) ) ).subscribe(() => { this.progress.stop(this.progress.PROGRESS_MAJOR); o.next(); o.complete(); }, err => { this.progress.stop(this.progress.PROGRESS_MAJOR); o.error(err); o.complete(); }); }) }); } What I have already tried. I have already tested various things such as time delays etc..., none of which change anything. It seems to me that it's a combination of the caching and the order or speed at which the images are loaded. Only the speed can't be, because built-in delays don't change anything. My guess But it must have something to do with Safari because on the Mac in Chrome it runs without problems... Maybe it can't handle so many base64 images or it exports faster than it renders? Whereby the SVG export contains all the information and when I open the SVG, all the content is also displayed in the browser in seconds. So something must happen when painting on the canvas and outputting as an image. It doesn't really make sense, I'm really at the end of my ideas. What can you do? I really hope you can help me. A mind mapping app without image export makes little sense. And since the app otherwise works great, I'm really getting desperate. :( Thanks a lot! Rob
Posted
by
0 Replies
#0 Thread NSInternalInconsistencyException UITableView dataSource is not set 0 CoreFoundation ___exceptionPreprocess + 164 20 UIKitCore ___swift_destroy_boxed_opaque_existential_1Tm + 12004 There is very little information about the call to the stack. Some of our iOS App users are suddenly experiencing a ** "UITableView dataSource is not set"** crash. I don't think it's a coincidence that these users are all 17.4.1 users.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I am going through the list of ways to check if my app is given Full Disk Access (FDA) or not. Out of which only one method is supported by apple. @note The only supported way to check if an application is properly TCC authorized for Full Disk Access * is to call es_new_client and handling ES_NEW_CLIENT_RESULT_ERR_NOT_PERMITTED in a way appropriate * to your application. I have implemented this method using EndpointSecurity and calling it from a root process as required. But when I disable System Integrity Protection (SIP) and call it, it succeeds without FDA. No error is thrown. Then I tested, in our app both EndpointSecurity and protected folder access (like Documents folder) functionalities are working fine even without FDA when SIP is disabled. Now my questions are When SIP disabled, does every app has FDA access by default?. Is there any use case that still needs FDA access when SIP is off?. Is there any way to check for FDA permission given or not whenever SIP is off, since above method won't work in that case?.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello, I am using CAMetalDisplayLink to render my metal layer and i am trying to calculate timestamp for next render to compare with current timestamp. I did notice that timestamp from display link Update is not like Date timestamp. Looks like it depends on some kind of phone boot or another kernel process start. I did try func bootTime() -> TimeInterval? { var tv = timeval() var tvSize = MemoryLayout<timeval>.size let err = sysctlbyname("kern.boottime", &tv, &tvSize, nil, 0); guard err == 0, tvSize == MemoryLayout<timeval>.size else { return nil } return Double(tv.tv_sec) + Double(tv.tv_usec) / 1_000_000.0 } And i got calc 1715680889.6883893 real 1715680878.01257 It's close but still 10 seconds different so probably it's not kern.boottime but something similar. Anybody knows what should i use to get correct timestamp?
Posted
by
lzk
5 Replies
Hi, in this WebGPU example: https://skal65535.github.io/curl/index_bug_safari.html the lighting is wrong compared to Chrome's reference version. I narrowed the problem to the uniform value 'params.specular' at line 515 not being equal to the expected value 1.2f. The value is set a line at line 1078 in the uniform buffer. Platform: MacBook M1 Pro Sonoma 14.4.1 (23E224) Safari Technology Preview: Release 194 (Safari 17.4, WebKit 19619.1.11.111.2) Works ok with Chrome 124.0.6367.156 (Official Build) (arm64).
Posted
by
0 Replies
If you write about multiple lines when entering code into the prompt, it will be open, but there is no way to check the topmost written code. It does not expose 1 to 3 lines, nor does it provide scrolling. I think it should work like Google Chrome or there should be a way to solve this within safari. If there's any way I don't know, please help.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I'm building an iOS app using Swift, designed to run on iOS 16 and later and I'm curious about accessing battery health information directly from the device. Specifically, I'm interested in retrieving details such as the maximum battery capacity and app usage statistics for my application. Is it possible to programmatically obtain this data within my app? Any guidance would be helpful. Thank you for your assistance!"
Posted
by
1 Replies
Reproducible on iOS 17.4.1 (maybe before) & iOS 17.5. Maybe iOS 17.4 but I can't test it. NSMotionUsageDescription is correctly set (and has always been) Fitness activity & motion authorization are correctly enabled The delivery for absolute altitude changes became super slow, and might be inaccurate. The only value I get is exactly the same as the GPS altitude. The accelerometer data does not seem to be taken into account anymore. This critical bug has broken two apps of mine. How could I quickly solve this? Thank you! PS: code is dead simple let operationQueue = OperationQueue() self.altimeter.startAbsoluteAltitudeUpdates(to: operationQueue) { [weak self] (data, error) in guard let self = self else { return } guard let data else { return } DispatchQueue.main.async { // Use this value for display self.altitude = Measurement(value: data.altitude, unit: UnitLength.meters) /* DEBUG VIEW */ self.updateDebugView(with: data.altitude) } }
Posted
by
0 Replies
iMessage sometimes does not show Firebase Dynamic Link preview, while other apps like Messenger or Slack always work. I don't know if it is because of Firebase or the image itself, as there are some images which do show up in preview and some images don't. If anyone has any clue, please let me know. Thanks!
Posted
by

TestFlight Public Links

Get Started

Pinned Posts

Categories

See all