Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
ive been sending a lot of request to the enrollment program, putting my card info and receiving the emails thats says the case number and to wait 2 business days, but have no response at all. try the same through the appstore developer and says : enrollment through the apple developer app is not available for this apple id. so ive try web and got the email just told and never got any response back. ive used my personal apple id from my iphone and through the app let me all the way, when i hit pay it says:: APPLE ID ISSUE, the region from the apple id is not the same as the region in system configuration, ive checked both and they are the same. send emails everyday through the contact options, been calling to apple support and no one can help me
Posted
by
0 Replies
I'd like to know how to test behavior in Swift on Desktop that needs to interact with external elements, in my case the Finder. My goal is simple: add an option in the right-click menu of the Finder that will open my application with the selected entry or entries (file or folder) from the Finder. I have thus set the elements NSMenuItem, NSMessage, NSPortName, NSRequiredContext (NSApplicationIdentifier: com.apple.finder) etc. I also created a class FinderService with a function performService having this declaration: func performService(_ pboard: NSPasteboard, userData: String, error: AutoreleasingUnsafeMutablePointer<NSString>) { NSLog("performService called!") } And I instantiated my class like this: NSApplication.shared.servicesProvider = FinderService(). However, when I build and launch the application nothing happens, well my application runs fine and the instantiation of the class seems to be correctly called. But when I open my Finder, my action is not displayed in the right-click context menu. And in the logs of my application, no error appears. How can I test this?
Posted
by
Post marked as solved
2 Replies
I have been working on an ios application which I decided to use the new SwiftData architecture, and I now have realized that SwiftData does not support public or shared databases using SwiftData. I am a new and upcoming Swift developer, who has been self learning the Apple Swift technology. I just learned in this forum that Swift Data does not support Public and Shared Data and I also understand that no plans that have been announced to addressed this feature in the IOS 18 release time frame. The use case for my application is to implement a social type application, something like applications including X, facebook, etc. These type of applications appear to use Public, Shared and Private data in various existing Apple application. I would like to complete an application using Swift using ICloud, but I must assume that these current social applications are using other technologies. I am assuming you can do this in Core Data, but my understanding is Apple is asking that we use Swift Data to replace core data. I also am assuming that Swift data is built on core data technology layers. So ... to me it seems hopeful, somehow, to accomplish this using IOS 17 and follow the recommend Swift Data Path. What are my options for completing these data objectives in IOS? I hope I am addressing these questions in the proper and best forum? Much thanks for any suggestions.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi Team Is there a way to extract a colorized scan as well with using the roomplan SDK ? . If yes, can you point me to the right reference link ? Does the roomplan SDK provide dimensions of the room ?
Posted
by
4 Replies
I just bought a m2 MacBook Pro running latest Xcode / Sonoma from apple refurbed. I am porting from an older macbook pro/intel chip a project that uses pthread. as this is my first week using the laptop, I recompiled the project but the apple linker does not find the libpthread library. I see it is not included in the installed Xcode. how do I get this library from Apple? regards Dave
Posted
by
0 Replies
I'm trying to add a SpriteKit scene to my view using SpriteView(scene: spriteScene). But it's doesn't work the .sks scene doesn't display here is the image. (and this is the code :) import SwiftUI import _SpriteKit_SwiftUI struct Gameplay: View { let spriteScene: MainGameScene var body: some View { ZStack { ----------------------- SpriteView(scene: spriteScene) ---------------------------- } } }
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hello! We are experiencing crashes on iOS both in debug and release builds in a game made in Godot 3.5.1. The main problem is that we don’t know where exactly the problem is and cannot understand how could we find a way to fix it. We don't expect that someone here will know how to fix this on Godot's side, but we would appreciate some help on how to get more info about the problem and potentially fix it. Debug builds: It is way more frequent in debug builds when we make a build, open it in Xcode, and install it directly on an iOS device. The first type of the crash in debug build is occurring like 70% of the time when the game is loading and trying to get into its main menu. The thing we are getting in Xcode looks like on first image below. Another type of crash happens when we open some save files and start the actual playable part of the game. It happens just after moving the character a few steps and it looks like on second image below. We are aware that the log recommends using breakpoints to find where exactly the problem is, but the thing is that we don’t know where we could do that in Xcode. We are not sure if we are missing something in Xcode or if we cannot do that when opening a project made in Godot. We tried many different builds with removed shader files, and scenes and changed different kinds of settings. We would get the same crash every time. When we made a new build, we cleared the build’s folder. Also, we occasionally deleted the .import folder of the project during development and reimported it. The problem occurred on many different iOS devices with more than 4GB of RAM. Release builds: These builds are uploaded on TestFlight. In release builds crashes wouldn’t occur like in debug builds. They would happen like totally randomly. In some testing sessions, it would happen like 10 minutes in the game, and in others in a few hours. Some testers couldn’t get the crash and altogether and we couldn’t find some repro steps to produce these crashes. In the attached files, you can find logs that we managed to collect from TestFlight. The most frequent type of the crash that we got, is following: Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV) Exception Subtype: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS Additional info: From reading Apple’s documentation Investigating memory access crashes, we got it that the problem is in “Invalid memory fetch”, but we couldn’t find how this could help us with further investigation. When we used Address Sanitizer tool and made a build, suddently the game stopped crashing in debug builds like it did before. Also we then didn't receive logs in Xcode that would hint us that something is going on. Tried to build our project in newer version of Godot, but the problem still persisted. Used software and hardware: Godot 3.5.1 macOS, Ventura, 13.5 Xcode, 15.2 iPad Air (5th generation), 17.4.1 MacBook Pro, Apple M1 If you have some clues or ideas on how to fix this problem, please write it, it would mean us a lot. Don’t hesitate to ask questions if something is unclear. Thank you very much in advance!
Posted
by
2 Replies
Is there a way to modify the SignInWithAppleButton so that only the Apple logo appears? According to Apple's guidelines, it's permissible to use only the icon. https://developer.apple.com/design/human-interface-guidelines/sign-in-with-apple Unfortunately, the button isn't customizable. However, I need a button that utilizes the logic of onRequest and onCompletion. Here's my current code using the standard SignInWithAppleButton. SignInWithAppleButton(.signIn, onRequest: { request in print("Apple ID Request") AppleSignInManager.shared.requestAppleAuthorization(request) }, onCompletion: { result in print("Apple ID Completion") handleAppleID(result) } ) .font(.title) .signInWithAppleButtonStyle(.white) .frame(height: 50) I tried exploring various SwiftUI customization options for the SignInWithAppleButton, such as adjusting its style or overlaying it with a custom image. I was expecting to find a way to remove the text and display only the Apple logo, as permitted by Apple's guidelines. However, I found that the SignInWithAppleButton isn't easily customizable in this way. So, I'm seeking guidance on alternative approaches to achieve the desired customization while still maintaining the functionality provided by the onRequest and onCompletion handlers.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi, I am using avplayer, want to stream airplay with my encrypted hls m3u8 url. I am sharing my code snippet. ` let contentUrl = URL(string: String(format:videoUrl)) let headers = ["token": token] let asset: AVURLAsset = AVURLAsset(url: contentUrl!, options["AVURLAssetHTTPHeaderFieldsKey": headers]) let playerItem: AVPlayerItem = AVPlayerItem(asset: asset) self.avPlayer?.replaceCurrentItem(with: playerItem) self.avPlayer?.play()` Airplay is not working on my tv when i start stream. My encrypted url won't work. Is there any way to stream airplay with encrypted url. Stuck here........
Posted
by
0 Replies
I have a bundled application that contains a widget extension. On launching the application once the widget appears in the widget gallery, However, I have observed that If my widget extension is not sandboxed, the widget fails to show in the widget gallery. Is this expected? I am using the same xcode project and just that AppSandbox capability for the widget extension target is causing this. Can someone please explain why is this happening?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I have an avplayer with an encrypted m3u8 url and this is my code snippet let contentUrl = URL(string: String(format:videoUrl)) let headers = ["token": token] let asset: AVURLAsset = AVURLAsset(url: contentUrl!, options: ["AVURLAssetHTTPHeaderFieldsKey": headers]) let playerItem: AVPlayerItem = AVPlayerItem(asset: asset) self.avPlayer?.replaceCurrentItem(with: playerItem) self.avPlayer?.play() When i try to stream Airplay the content not displaying. Airplay is not working with an encrypted url. How can i stream? Is there any way.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I got the python app notarized and downloaded it fine. However, if you are caught by Gatekeeper and open the information window, you will see a lock and even if you enter the password to open the lock, it will not work. xattr -d com.apple.quarantine ./test.app You have to exclude it from the gatekeeper directly. I wonder if the downloaded app is unavoidable... or if there is another way.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I'm working on some apps at the minute, with the intention of running a lot of automated UI tests. Xcode cloud looks great and has a lot of integrated features, but having to make sure I don't run too many hours so my subscription doesn't stop mid dev cycle, or getting a surprise large bill etc, are things I want to avoid. Even the cheapest paid plan for a year works out about the same cost as an M2 mac mini, which would probably be significantly faster than the cloud nodes. Github actions allow you to provide your own machines. But actions requires a lot more scripting, and so far they've been very slow to update Macos/Xcode versions (not sure how this will effect supplying own machine). My preference would be to deploy my own machine for Xcode cloud, similar to what we used to be able to do with Xcode server. I think this is currently impossible right? Is there any word that this might be an added feature in the near future?
Posted
by
2 Replies
While uploading the application into the TestFlight the following error received, ITMS-90714: Invalid binary - The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Please rebuild the app and resubmit. After sometimes generate same configuration the application successfully submitted on the TestFlight. We are using Xcode 15.3
0 Replies
Cloudkit.js user authentication cannot work any more. This causes one of my web apps which has been working for quite a few years stop to work. Can someone fix it? You can reproduce the error with the official CloudKitJS catalog: https://cdn.apple-cloudkit.com/cloudkit-catalog/#authentication
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hi, I have a UIBarButtonItem that I create with a UIMenu, and it's added to the navigation bar: self.rightButton = [[UIBarButtonItem alloc] initWithBarButtonSystemItem:UIBarButtonSystemItemAdd menu: [self createMenuForAddItem]]; self.navigationItem.rightBarButtonItems = @[self.rightButton]; The menu shows fine when a user clicks on the bar button. Now I want to also show this menu programmatically, for e.g if the user opens the app for the 5th time, the menu from the bar button item shows automatically, without the user having to explicitly press the button. How do I achieve this?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I am working on a white label product and have around 400+ white label customers with minor changes in color, assets, and strings. I am considering creating a workspace and adding all customer projects to the workspace. However, I am unsure about the limitations of Xcode workspace. How many projects can be added to an Xcode workspace?
Posted
by
0 Replies
For calling swift api of a class to cpp , we need to include SwiftInterfaceGeneratedHeader to cpp file and then we can access swift class api in cpp . Signature of swift class with public apis will be added to the SwiftInterfaceGeneratedHeader. We find an odd behaviour here . Signature of classes will be added to SwiftInterfaceGeneratedHeader in alphabetical order (swift class name alphabetically lower will be added first to generated header). If we have a swift class which is referenced by another swift class Api , then referenced class's name should be alphabetically lower that referee class , otherwise we will get a build error :- "Unknown class name". public class A { public func funca () { print ("class A") } } public class B { public func funcb () { print ("class B") } public func funcb2 (pA:A) { pA.funca() } public func funcb3 (pC:C) { pC.funcc() } } public class C { public func funcc () { print ("class C") } } Cpp class where we include bridging header after turning on swift cpp interop : class Test1 { public: static void testfunc (); }; #include "Test1.hpp" #include "cppswiftinterop-Swift.h" void Test1::testfunc() { } Here , we have three swift classes , Class A,B,C. And since we are including SwiftInterfaceGeneratedHeader in cpp , signature of these class will be added to the generated header . In this project , we are referencing Class A and Class C from Class B . And since A is alphabetically lower that B , it works fine (because signature of A in Generated header will be added before it is referenced by B). But since C is alphabetically above than B , it will through build error (Unknown type name 'C') , because Signature of C in Generated header will be added after it is referenced by class B). If i rename Class C to Class AA then , it works fine. Is this a bug in swift cpp interop?
Posted
by

TestFlight Public Links

Get Started

Pinned Posts

Categories

See all