Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
Hello! Is it possible to turn on hand pass-through (hand cutout, not sure what is the correct name, real hands from the camera) in WebXR when in immersive-vr and hand tracking feature is enabled? I only see my hands when I disable hand tracking feature in WebXR, but then I don't get the joints positions and orientations.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi everyone! We are wondering whether it's possible to have two macOS apps use the Voice Processing from Audio Engine at the same time, since we have had issues trying to do so. Specifically, our app seems to cut off the input stream from the other, only if it has Voice Processing enabled. We are developing a macOS app that records microphone input simultaneously with videoconference apps like Zoom. We are utilizing the Voice Processing from Audio Engine like in this sample: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/avfaudio/audio_engine/audio_units/using_voice_processing We have also noticed this behaviour in Safari recording audios with the Javascript Web Audio API, which also seems to use Voice Processing under the hood due to the Echo Cancellation. Any leads on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi everyone! We use to have an intel Mac machine where we generate the Developer ID Installer & Application certs for signing and notarization process. This process works sweet. Now, we move from an intel to a m1 Mac machine, where we want to do the same process as before. I had try two different approaches, but ending up with the same result. I export the cert with the private key from my intel to the m1 machine, but when I try to sign, I get: Invalid signature. (Not sure what this error means in this case as everything works on the intel machine. I am guessing the cipher for creating either the private key or the signature differs between the architecture) I try to generate new certs for this m1 machine, but I get the following error: You already have a current Developer ID installer certificate or a pending certificate request. I try with the same account, but also with a different account. In both cases got the same error. I create a ticket for apple, where they said to expect a reply between one and two business days, but no luck yet.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Per the apple API documentation (https://developer.apple.com/documentation/tipkit/tipuipopoverviewcontroller/imagesize), imageSize is meant to control the size of the image within the tip, but it doesn't seem to be working. My code is as follows, taken from the apple docs example: tipObservationTask = tipObservationTask ?? Task { @MainActor [weak controller] in for await shouldDisplay in tip.shouldDisplayUpdates { if shouldDisplay { let popoverController = TipUIPopoverViewController(tip, sourceItem: sourceItem) popoverController.imageSize = CGSize(width: 10, height: 10) controller?.present(popoverController, animated: true) tipPopoverController = popoverController } else { if controller?.presentedViewController is TipUIPopoverViewController { controller?.dismiss(animated: true) tipPopoverController = nil } } } }
Posted
by
L4D
0 Replies
Hello, I've got a "other swift flag" set up for one of my schemes. It works when I build locally, but not when I try building using Xcode Cloud. My Other Swift Flags is set up like this: My code looks something like this: class Config { #if LIMITED static let configProperty = 1 #endif } However, Xcode Cloud says Config has no member 'configProperty', when I build my 'Limited' scheme.
Posted
by
0 Replies
What documents would count for verifying my address for the EU DSA? Do I have to own the address, or just be reachable from it? My family has a PO Box that they share that I was hoping to use so I don't have to list my home address, or pay for my own box that would rarely receive any mail.
Posted
by
2 Replies
We have a random issue that when ARKitSession.run() is called, monitorSessionEvents() receives .paused and it never transitions to .running If we exit Immersive Space and do ARKitSesssion.run() again it works fine. Unfortunately this is very difficult to manage in the flow of our App.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello, I am trying to enumerate all ways on macOS for launching an application when a user opens a session. Please note i am not looking for a way which requires root or sudo privileges. I have found this: ~/Library/LaunchAgents/ Login Items (in macOS System Settings) But are there others ? Thanks
Posted
by
0 Replies
I had DuckDuckGo browser installed and working fine on my MacBook Pro for years. Currently DDG Verion 1.85.0, MBP M2 Max Sonoma 14.4.1 Up until two days ago everything worked fine. Then, while using DDG to access a Copyright.gov site a security alert popped up. Now, because I followed a link from an email from the copyright.gov office, I suspected it might be suspicious so I hit escape until it canceled the load and exited DDG. I used the browser successfully the rest of the day with no issues. The following day DDG would not open any websites I tried except two (google and duotrope.com) The next day, no website would open. The error message I received was "DuckDuckGo Can't Load This Page" and "The network connection was lost" There is no problem with my network. All email, other browsers, streaming services, everything works fine. But not DDG. I have reinstalled DDG several times, deleting any remaining DDG files I could fine, in between. I even tried it in safe mode and I rebooted the WiFi router. Still the same error. I've checked network settings, keychain permissions, antivirus permissions (I use intego) I cannot seem to figure out what could be causing the issue. I have another MacBook Pro with DDG installed and it works fine. I tried copying that one to this MBP and I get the same error. Hell, at this point I'd light incense candles and sacrifice a chicken if it would work. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing my issue?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I am using AVFoundation to capture a photo. This was all working fine, then I realized all the photos were saving to the photo library in portrait mode. I wanted them to save in the orientation the device was in when the camera took the picture, much as the built in camera app does on iOS. So I added this code: if let videoConnection = photoOutput.connection(with: .video), videoConnection.isVideoOrientationSupported { // From() is just a helper to get video orientations from the device orientation. videoConnection.videoOrientation = .from(UIDevice.current.orientation) print("Photo orientation set to \(videoConnection.videoOrientation).") } With this addition, the first photo taken after a device rotation logs this error in the debugger: <<<< FigCaptureSessionRemote >>>> Fig assert: "err == 0 " at bail (FigCaptureSessionRemote.m:866) - (err=-12784) Subsequent photos will not repeat the error. Once you rotate the device again, same behavior. Photos taken after the app loads, but before any rotations have been made, do not produce this error. I have tried many things, no dice. If I comment this code out it works without error, but of course the photos are all saved in portrait mode again.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I don't know where the area for Beta feedback for the Vision Pro is so I'm submitting here. Using beta 1.2 on the Vision Pro, there are a couple of issues I've seen. It seems like the windows that have been previously opened are now closing automatically, even after just an hour or two without restarting or shutting down. I keep getting the message about either "being too far from display" or "being too close to the display" depending on which light seal cushion I have On (either 25W or 25W+). Let me know if there is another area I should be submitting the feedback for Beta issues.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Any ideas on this would be greatly appreciated. Is it a process error, set-up error or should I be raising a ticket for this? I continue to have 2 error messages when attempting push/pull to remote repository. Example: Create new project on Desktop using Xcode, File/New Project (tick 'create Git repository on my Mac'). Change 'ContentView' text to “Hello world!2”. Integrate/Commit, stage all, amend, commit. Create new remote repository (I have checked GitHub and a new repository has been added). Change 'ContentView' text to “Hello world!3” Integrate/Commit, stage all, amend, commit. - all looks fine so far Integrate/push to origin/main: Error message: “The local repository is out of date, make sure all changes have been pulled from the remote repository and try again”. There is now 1 up and 1 down arrow next to the branch. Integrate/pull Error message: "An unknown error has occurred. No merge base found". I have tried this several times with same response, using iMac with Xcode 15.3, also tried with Xcode 15.2.
Posted
by
0 Replies
We have created a simple product page optimization test with two variants. Although we've been having thousands of first-time downloads during the test period when we click on "View Analytics" we are simply brought to the page listing Custom Product Pages the page optimization test is not even listed on that page. Has anyone ever experienced this before?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I'm looking to automate device provisioning using App Store Connect API. Two things are snagging me: Updating Profiles API: Adding a new device seems clunky (read-all-devices, save, delete profile, recreate with a new device). Is there a simpler way to do it? I looked over the documentation and it seems like there's no streamlined way to do it, am I correct? Entitlements API: Not public yet? Does anyone know about any plans to open it up soon? I asked Apple Support and they didn't provide any information on this. Specifying entitlements during provisioning is an important step. Thanks for any help!
Posted
by
3 Replies
We are trying to publish a peer to peer sharing app. Our T&C's require the users to be at least 18 years old since there is legality around the agreements between users. Apple keeps kicking this back and stating we should not ask them their age. How do we get around this? Here's what they keep referencing: Guideline 5.1.1 - Legal - Privacy - Data Collection and Storage 5.1.1(v) Account Sign-In If your app doesn’t include significant account-based features, let people use it without a login. If your app supports account creation, you must also offer account deletion within the app. Apps may not require users to enter personal information to function, except when directly relevant to the core functionality of the app or required by law. If your core app functionality is not related to a specific social network (e.g. Facebook, WeChat, Weibo, Twitter, etc.), you must provide access without a login or via another mechanism. Pulling basic profile information, sharing to the social network, or inviting friends to use the app are not considered core app functionality. The app must also include a mechanism to revoke social network credentials and disable data access between the app and social network from within the app. An app may not store credentials or tokens to social networks off of the device and may only use such credentials or tokens to directly connect to the social network from the app itself while the app is in use. Issue Description The app requires users to provide personal information when registering that is not directly relevant to the app's core functionality. Apps should only require users to provide information that is necessary for the app to function. If information is useful for a non-essential feature, apps may request the information but make it optional. Examples of app concepts and inappropriate required information: A general shopping app that requires the user's marital status A rideshare app that requires the user's gender Next Steps Update the app to not require users to provide the following personal information: DoB Gender Resources Learn more about data collection and storage requirements in guideline 5.1.1. Support Reply to this message in your preferred language if you need assistance. If you need additional support, use the Contact Us module. Consult with fellow developers and Apple engineers on the Apple Developer Forums. Help improve the review process or identify a need for clarity in our policies by suggesting guideline changes.
Posted
by
0 Replies
How can we identify whether the remote change notification is triggered because some data was changed on a different device and it is downloaded from CloudKit, or it is triggered from the current device because new entity was saved into database. Because this notification is posted when both remote data is downloaded or local data is created. It would be great if there is a way to understand the origin of the notification.
Posted
by
0 Replies
In a feat of unmitigated disk cleaning, I removed who-knows-what, likely from ~/Library/Developer. Now I can't build apps that rely on watchOS (or likely tvOS/visionOS from the look of things). Run a try to build, Xcode tells me I should download watchOS, immediately shows me that it has, then does nothing. My Platforms window looks like this. If I tap Get next to watchOS 10.2 it looks like it succeeds immediately, but doesn't work (notice that 10.2 is already in the list). If I try to delete 10.2 from this list, it gives me an error that it can't find it on disk to delete it. I'm guessing there's a mismatch between some preference file and reality. Totally my fault I'm certain. Best way to recover?
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hi, Ive been trying to reproduce a code on my mac but I end up with the following error "libc++abi: terminating due to uncaught exception of type std::out_of_range: unregistered feature: webui". Note that I have no issue with my non-mac PC on linux. Basically, Im running a bash script where I launch matlab code in no desktop mode. The total error is "libc++abi: terminating due to uncaught exception of type std::out_of_range: unregistered feature: webui tune_modifiers_repair.sh: line 68: 10857 Abort trap: 6 matlab -nodisplay -nosplash -nodesktop -r "CIRCEE_RunFile('calibration'); exit;" > matlab_logs.txt" What is strange is when I puit this line on my terminal "matlab -nodisplay -nosplash -nodesktop -r "CIRCEE_RunFile('calibration'); exit;" > matlab_logs.txt", it runs perfectly, so there shouldnt be any error. I thank you in advance for your help.
Posted
by
0 Replies
For our iOS inception e2e test, sometimes the test is blocked by the Mac pop-up window alert. The possible pop-up as follows: Java Access Pop-up Accessibility Pop-up SystemProperty Pop-up and so on...... In order to fetch the unexpected pop-up dialog window when executing e2e tests. I write a simple Apple script get_popup_windows.scpt as follows: tell application "System Events" set allProcesses to processes whose background only is false -- Log the count of allProcesses log "Number of processes found: " & (count of allProcesses) set dialogInfos to {} repeat with eachProcess in allProcesses try tell eachProcess log "Process Name: " & (name of eachProcess as text) set allWindows to (windows whose subrole is "AXStandardWindow" or subrole is "AXDialog") log "Number of allWindows found: " & (count of allWindows) repeat with eachWindow in allWindows set uiElements to UI elements of eachWindow log "eachWindow: " & (name of eachWindow as text) set the end of dialogInfos to {title:(name of eachWindow as text), processName:(name of eachProcess as text)} end repeat end tell end try end repeat end tell return dialogInfos However, when I execute the script: osascript get_popup_windows.scpt The result as follows: Number of processes found: 10 Process Name: Terminal Number of allWindows found: 1 eachWindow: scripts — osascript get_popup_windows.scpt — 143×41 Process Name: Google Chrome Number of allWindows found: 1 eachWindow: Gemini - Google Chrome - Will Process Name: sublime_text Number of allWindows found: 0 Process Name: Notes Number of allWindows found: 0 Process Name: Music Number of allWindows found: 0 Process Name: Finder Number of allWindows found: 0 Process Name: app_mode_loader Number of allWindows found: 0 Process Name: Simulator Number of allWindows found: 0 Process Name: app_mode_loader Number of allWindows found: 0 Process Name: Script Editor Number of allWindows found: 0 title:scripts — osascript get_popup_windows.scpt — 143×41, processName:Terminal, title:Gemini - Google Chrome - Will, processName:Google Chrome => I cannot fetch the target pop-up window in the Mac desktop. Please guide me if you have any suggestions, thanks.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I have pushed an UIHostingController which contains SwiftUI and set the navigationBar hidden: class CoverVC : UIHostingController<AnyView>{ public init(shouldShowNavigationBar: Bool, rootView: ICloudSyncView) { super.init(rootView: AnyView(rootView.navigationBarHidden(!shouldShowNavigationBar))) self.navigationController?.interactivePopGestureRecognizer?.delegate = self } @objc required dynamic init?(coder aDecoder: NSCoder) { fatalError("init(coder:) has not been implemented") } } extension CoverVC: UIGestureRecognizerDelegate { func gestureRecognizer(_ gestureRecognizer: UIGestureRecognizer, shouldBeRequiredToFailBy otherGestureRecognizer: UIGestureRecognizer) -> Bool { return true } } But the InteractivePopGestureRecognizer is disabled. How can I to solve this?
Posted
by

TestFlight Public Links

Get Started

Pinned Posts

Categories

See all