Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
I've been encountering a strange crash that occurs randomly on my app's startup. The app compiles and (usually) runs just fine but every so often will close out immediately within a second or two of launching. I have found no methods to consistently reproduce this crash. Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT) Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000 Termination Reason: SIGNAL 6 Abort trap: 6 Last Exception Backtrace: 0 CoreFoundation 0x1a5498870 __exceptionPreprocess + 164 1 libobjc.A.dylib 0x19d7fbc00 objc_exception_throw + 60 2 CoreFoundation 0x1a551d4f8 -[NSException init] + 0 3 Foundation 0x1a439877c -[NSObject(NSKeyValueCoding) setValue:forKey:] + 284 4 UIKitCore 0x1a796b188 -[UIViewController setValue:forKey:] + 80 5 UIKitCore 0x1a796b10c -[UIRuntimeOutletConnection connect] + 84 I would include the full crash report but for the URL needed for file attachments contains sensitive language somehow?? Any help resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I've been encountering a strange crash that occurs randomly on my app's startup. The app compiles and (usually) runs just fine. I have found no methods to consistently reproduce this crash. I would provide the exception backtrace, but for some reason it's being flagged as sensitive language?? So instead I've attached the full crash log for anyone who is interested. Any help resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I’m on an M2 Mini, latest XCode etc. trying to update a package from previous, and I can’t update or repair packages because all options are greyed out. how do I turn them on again?
0 Replies
We want to overlay a SwiftUI attachment on a RealityView, like it is done in the Diorama sample. By default, the attachments seem to be placed centered at their position. However, for our use-case we need to set a different anchor point, so the attachment is always aligned to one of the corners of the attachment view, e.g. the lower left should be aligned with the attachment's position. Is this possible?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I know if i change existing properties in a @Model it’s a migration. However if I add a new @Model class(es) that has no relationships to any existing is that still a migration or am i free to add? if free to add, should i create a new model container or can I just add the new Model classes ?
Posted
by
1 Replies
this is an email I have sent to Apple with no luck: Dear Apple Developer Support Team, I am writing to seek urgent assistance with a persistent issue I have been encountering with Xcode. For several months now, every time I connect my iPhone to Xcode for development purposes, it automatically overwrites the user data of my apps with an old, seemingly random container. This issue is severely impacting my ability to continue development, as I cannot test new changes effectively. This occurs since a few months in every iOS and Xcode/macOS Version. I tried it with different Apps and Devices. Sometimes the entire Container (Documents) gets read only access so no new data can be created or changed by the user. I frequently used the replace container feature on Xcode so maybe this has something to do with it. This problem persists despite numerous attempts to resolve it on my end. I am at a critical point in my development timeline, and it is crucial for me to resolve this as soon as possible. Could you please advise on the next steps I should take to address this issue? If there are any logs or further information you require, I am more than willing to provide them. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and hope for a resolution soon. Best regards, Victor Lobe
Posted
by
0 Replies
As the title says. While I can find the video capture on the desktop but I can not find where it is storing the screenshots even when it says Screenshot's succeeded. I am referencing this: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/visionos/capturing-screenshots-and-video-from-your-apple-vision-pro-for-2d-viewing
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi Team, I have developed a smartcard driver which is working fine when inserting USB mouse, So here is the process I followed for smartcard driver: Smartcard driver(IFdHandler) has info.plist which contains vendor Id and product ID attributes Mentioned vendor Id and product ID of USB mouse which one is going to be connected to device(Mac) in info.plist, Build the IFDdriver and replace it to path - /usr/local/libexec/SmartCardServices/drivers/ Once Inserting USB mouse I am getting smart card pairing notification on Mac This scenario is working fine and able to achieve following changes on Mac device - Getting Smart card notification for pairing on Mac device After Pairing , Password field on Login Screen changes to PIN field But I want smartcard driver(IFDHandler) to be trigger via bluetooth connection from iPhone or android instead via USB Is there any way to achieve This? Reference for USB driver smart card driver - https://github.com/frankmorgner/vsmartcard/blob/master/virtualsmartcard/src/ifd-vpcd/ifd-vpcd.c
Posted
by
0 Replies
I have the Vision Pro developer strap, do I need to do anything to make Instruments transfer the data over it rather than wifi? Or will it do that automatically? It seems incredibly slow for transferring and then analysing data. I can see the Vision Pro recognised in Configurator, so assume it's working. Otherwise.. Any tips for speeding up Instruments? Capturing 5 mins of gameplay (high-freq) then takes 30-40+ mins to appear in Instruments on an M2 Max 32gb. Thanks!
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello, I'm currently integrating a feature in our app that allows customers to set up a passkey. Once set up, users are prompted to use their passkey at the sign-in page. For users without a registered passkey, we ensure that the passkey assertion request fails silently to maintain a smooth login experience, using preferImmediatelyAvailableCredentials effectively for this purpose. However, we've noticed that when users are employing third-party password managers like 1Password or Bitwarden, they encounter a QR code fallback. Discussions with 1Password have revealed that iOS does not currently extend preferImmediatelyAvailableCredentials to these services. I would appreciate any advice on how to harmonize the behavior between iCloud Keychain and third-party password providers to ensure a consistent user experience.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I have a team member who was deleted. I tried to re-add that team member immediately after deletion but that failed. However, portal still recognizes that user as a member of the team. This results in the following behavior. When trying to re-add the user to the team, I get a message saying they are already on the team. No new invite can be sent because I can't complete the add-user operation. In TestFlight, I do not see this user on the list/roster of possible internal testers. Has anyone seen this behavior before and if so, how did you fix it?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello, I'm facing an issue with the volume slider in AVPlayer. Despite setting the volume property and mute property to false, the volume slider does not work as expected. Initially, the volume is muted with the slider set to the minimum. If I change the volume, when I release the slider, it returns to the minimum and the mute icon remains active. However, if I set it to maximum, the setting remains and the icon changes. However, the video volume never changes and remains at the value set in the code. Here is the code I am using: var player: AVPlayer! var playerController: AVPlayerViewController! override func viewDidLoad() { super.viewDidLoad() player = AVPlayer(url: URL(fileURLWithPath: Bundle.main.path(forResource: "video", ofType: "mp4")!)) player.volume = 0.5 player.isMuted = false playerController = AVPlayerViewController() playerController.player = player playerController.view.frame = self.view.frame addChild(playerController) view.addSubview(playerController.view) playerController.view.frame = view.bounds playerController.didMove(toParent: self) player.play() } Can someone please help me resolve this issue? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Posted
by
0 Replies
我想通过 applicationToken 展示应用图标和应用名称,只查找到使用Label(applicationToken)来展示,但是展示的图标大小和图标名称字体,颜色均无法修改。是需要如何设置?还是需要其它方式来展示
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hi, I just got my new iPad Pro 11-inch, M4. I'm trying to hook up with Xcode 15.4 (latest) and got this error message. Previous preparation error: The developer disk image could not be mounted on this device.. Error mounting image: 0xe8000105 (kAMDMobileImageMounterTATSUDeclinedAuthorization: The server declined to authorize this image on this device for this user.) Has anyone experienced the same problem? any ideas? I've tried all sorts of things suggested online (including completely reinstalling Xcode and the iPad - Clearing trusted computers - restarting everything etc.)
Posted
by
1 Replies
I have a complex project that includes a background process sending requests to the backend for updates. It sends requests once per second. So, I have the MyView where the PresetPicker is located. When I open the PresetPicker and try to scroll down, it keeps pushing me back up every second. PresetPicker redraws itself every second due to some changes from the background process. (Turning off the background process confirmed that everything works fine.) I wrapped my PresetPicker in EquatableView, added a bunch of logs triggered by changes/redraws of the PresetPicker, but the logs are empty and EquatableView didn't help. I tried setting breakpoints; they trigger when the PresetPicker first appears but don't trigger afterward. How can I fix/debug this? Here is some code: struct PresetPicker: View, Equatable { var body: some View { Menu { Text("1") Text("2") Text("3") Text("4") } label: { Text("menu") } } } struct MyView: View { var body: some View { EquatableView(content: PresetPicker() ) } }
Posted
by
1 Replies
When I try to setup my new 13" iPad Pro for development with Xcode I get the following error. Previous preparation error: The developer disk image could not be mounted on this device.. Error mounting image: 0xe8000105 (kAMDMobileImageMounterTATSUDeclinedAuthorization: The server declined to authorize this image on this device for this user.) I have tried many times and tried multiple things like reseting the iPad and starting again. Rebooting both devices. Deleting ~Library/Developer/DeveloperDiskImages Still nothing. This is quite frustrating. Any help appreciated. Ben
Posted
by
0 Replies
I am trying to enrol into an Apple Developer Account so I contacted the support team by call, they did not prefer to explain why I cannot enrol the membership. They just sent me the email below. As discussed, we can’t verify your identity with the Apple Developer app or provide further assistance with this Apple ID for Apple developer programs.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Document based app on 17.5 has two back buttons, but 17.0 as only one. Did anyone experience this?
Posted
by
Post marked as solved
1 Replies
When I run my app in debug mode, whenever a time consuming task is run (like a core data fetch request) there is a time indication appearing on top of the view. I am unable to find the meaning of this and how it is named. It looks like: "appName NNNN ms" (it is not caught by the screen shot) Can someone tell if it is possible to get rid of it and how ? Thanks for your help !
Posted
by

TestFlight Public Links

Get Started

Pinned Posts

Categories

See all