Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
I'm taking my iOS/iPadOS app and converting it so it runs on visionOS. I’m trying to compile my app, build it, for both visionOS and iOS. When I try to build for an iPhone and iPad simulator, I get the following error:  Building for 'iphonesimulator', but realitytool only supports [xros, xrsimulator] I’m thinking I might need to do a # if conditional compilation statement for visionOS so iOS doesn’t try to build lines of code but I can’t for this particular error find out for which file or code I need to do the conditional compilation. Anyone know how to get rid of this error? 
Posted
by
0 Replies
Has anyone used satellite imagery on WatchOS 10? I am trying to set the mapStyle ... .mapStyle(.imagery(elevation: .automatic)) ... for the map and it doesn't seem to have any effect, the map is just the standard map style. The documentation for mapStyle indicates that it is available. Any help would be appreciated. Ultra 2, WatchOS 10.4, Xcode 15.3
Posted
by
0 Replies
I am developing an App. There are multiple windows in it. A main window that shows the main UI of the app, and some other util windows that are created dynamically when needed. All of these windows have their rootviewcontrollers, and they all support all the userinterface orientations. But when I rotate the device, the windows seemed rotate to the right orientation, but some window has four strange black rectangles along each side. And the worse thing is that the whole app become freezed, it does not respond to touch event, I need to force quit it. I did a lot of experiments to find out the cause of this issue in last two months. I found some truth about this issue: Good Case: If the App only has the main window, the issue gone. If the rotation animation completed, the issue gone. the attachment shows some callstacks when rotation animation completed. goodcase-animation-callstacks Bad Case: When the issue occurs, I find out the rotation animation does not complete. This is some code of rootviewcontroller: - (void)viewWillTransitionToSize:(CGSize)size withTransitionCoordinator:(id<UIViewControllerTransitionCoordinator>)coordinator { [super viewWillTransitionToSize:size withTransitionCoordinator:coordinator]; NSLog(@"%s, size: %@", __PRETTY_FUNCTION__, NSStringFromCGSize(size)); NSLog(@"%@", NSThread.callStackSymbols); NSLog(@"%@", self.view); NSLog(@"%@", self.view.subviews); [coordinator animateAlongsideTransition:^(id<UIViewControllerTransitionCoordinatorContext> _Nonnull context) { NSLog(@"animation block"); fprintf(stderr, "stderr animation block\n"); fprintf(stdout, "stdout animation block\n"); NSLog(@"%@", NSThread.callStackSymbols); NSLog(@"animation block SDL_uikitviewcontroller runloop mode: %@", NSRunLoop.currentRunLoop.currentMode); NSLog(@"%@", self.view); NSLog(@"%@", self.view.subviews); } completion:^(id<UIViewControllerTransitionCoordinatorContext> _Nonnull context) { NSLog(@"completion block, isCancelled: %@", context.isCancelled ? @"YES" : @"NO"); fprintf(stderr, "stderr animation completion block\n"); fprintf(stdout, "stdout animation completion block\n"); NSLog(@"%@", NSThread.callStackSymbols); NSLog(@"animation complete block SDL_uikitviewcontroller runloop mode: %@", NSRunLoop.currentRunLoop.currentMode); }]; [coordinator notifyWhenInteractionChangesUsingBlock:^(id<UIViewControllerTransitionCoordinatorContext> _Nonnull context) { NSLog(@"%s", __PRETTY_FUNCTION__); }]; } I guess this issue is similar to another common issue: UINavigationController push/pop viewcontroller when previous push/pop animation is running, or showing a UIAlertController when viewcontroller is being pushing/popping They all have the same result, the app become unresponsive to touch events, but they can respond to other events(I did some test, the app is still running, not in a deadlock state, it just can not respond to touch events) I guess the root cause of this issue is the animations conflict, or the view hierarchy changed when animating, so the animation states and the view hierarchy were messed up. But I don't know how to fix it. I have a workaround, but it has side effect.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello everyone. I am developing an application with SwiftUI. I am having trouble with NavigationStack(path: ). 1st problem: After the application runs, after clicking on the first list item, there is a flicker in the title section. I think it is the .navigationDestination that causes this problem, because when I change the navigationLink to Button in the “ActiveRegQueryView” screen, this problem disappears. 2nd Problem: When you click on a list item, sometimes it stays pressed (grayed out) and does not take you to the screen (Video 1). If you try to click on an item more than once, navigatinLink passes more than one value to path and opens more than one page (I noticed this with path.count) (Video 2). I don't have this problem if you edit the back button on the screen it takes you to (ActiveRegDetailView). (vm.path.removeLast()) The reason I use path is to close multiple screens and return to the start screen. Video 1: Video 2: Main View: import SwiftUI struct ActiveRegView: View { @Environment(NavigationViewModel.self) private var navViewModel @AppStorage("sortOption") private var sortOrder: sorting = .byBrand @State private var searchText = "" var body: some View { @Bindable var navViewModel = navViewModel NavigationStack(path: $navViewModel.path) { // <- if i don't use path everything is OK List { ActiveRegQueryView(searchText: searchText, sortOrder: sortOrder) // <- Dynamic Query View } .navigationDestination(for: Registration.self, destination: { ActiveRegDetailView(reg: $0) .toolbar(.hidden, for: .tabBar) }) } } } Dynamic Query View: import SwiftData import SwiftUI struct ActiveRegQueryView: View { @Query private var regs: [Registration] @Environment(NavigationViewModel.self) var vm init(searchText: String, sortOrder: sorting) { var order: SortDescriptor<Registration> switch sortOrder { case .byBrand: order = SortDescriptor(\.brand) case .byDateDescending: order = SortDescriptor(\.entryRegistration.entryDate, order: .reverse) case .byDateAscending: order = SortDescriptor(\.entryRegistration.entryDate) } _regs = Query(filter: #Predicate { if !searchText.isEmpty { if $0.activeRegistration && ($0.brand.localizedStandardContains(searchText) || $0.model.localizedStandardContains(searchText) || $0.plate.localizedStandardContains(searchText)) { return true } else { return false } } else { return $0.activeRegistration } }, sort: [order]) } var body: some View { ForEach(regs) { reg in NavigationLink(value: reg) { ListRowView(reg: reg) } // Button { // vm.path.append(reg) // } label: { // ListRowView(reg: reg) // } // .buttonStyle(.plain) } } } I look forward to your ideas for solutions. Thank you for your time.
Posted
by
2 Replies
Two years ago, you did not approve my astrology app, citing the reason that you were not accepting any new astrology apps at that time. However, I have noticed that there are many approved apps related to horoscopes, palm reading, and fortune telling. Could you please clarify why my app was rejected when similar apps have been approved? As an individual developer, I have lost both time and money. I hope you can provide positive feedback regarding my problem.
Posted
by
0 Replies
In Apple official example code "Backyard Birds", is this code wrong? For I've tested this code many times but this part has never been executed! .onInAppPurchaseCompletion { _, purchaseResult in guard case .success(let verificationResult) = purchaseResult, case .success(_) = verificationResult else { return } showingSubscriptionStore = false } This modifier decorate code as below .sheet(isPresented: $showingSubscriptionStore) { SubscriptionStoreView(groupID: groupID) } Is it because the modifier onInAppPurchaseCompletion only works with ProductView ?
Posted
by
1 Replies
Almost everyone I know absolutely HATES the macmail V10 update in big sur. So many conveniences and ease of operation that were available in 10.11.16 are gone. The icons are greyed out, the column layout is abysmal, the search engine does not function, way too many additional steps are now required to do the same job the V3 did with ease.. The standard question I hear is WHY would apple change what worked perfectly for so many and make a great mail system user unfriendly? There is an old adage that I keep hearing repeated "If it ain't broke - don't fix it"! The question I keep hearing is can anyone figure out a way to remove V10 from big sure and revert the mail system back to V3? There should be either an option or a way to revert the mail system back to what is loved by so many, without affecting the integrity of the security changes needed in big sur to make it safer.
Posted
by
2 Replies
I keep on getting the same error when trying to build my project. It seems to stem from a problem that I am having entering the path to the info.plist file in packaging/build settings. I have repeatedly tried to install the proper path as "$(SRCROOT)/Main Project Group/Info.plist", yet as soon as I hit return, the path reverts to "/Users/josephnicholas/Documents/dEATour/Xcode/dEATourSunday/Main Project Group/Info.plist" and I get the following error when I clean/build the project: "/Users/josephnicholas/Documents/dEATour/Xcode/dEATourSunday/dEATourSunday.xcodeproj One of the paths in DEVELOPMENT_ASSET_PATHS does not exist: /Users/josephnicholas/Documents/dEATour/Xcode/dEATourSunday/dEATourSunday/Preview Content". I have deleted the info.plist file and reinstalled it, I have even started a new project this morning, transferring all of my files. I cannot figure out how to prevent the path in 'packaging' from reverting back to the absolute path and throwing this error out. I'd really appreciate any help anyone can offer. Thanks.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I have iMac and MacStudio. iMac works perfectly fine on xcode 15.4, but somehow MacStudio on xcode 15.2(Sonoma 14.2) is worked not properly. When I tried to Add Team on xcode in each device, iMac is fine but MacStudio force closed the xcode. I'm not sure even I upgrade xcode 15.2 to 15.4 on my MacStudio, it could be better. Any advice?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I've implemented a custom system extension VPN for macOS using a Packet Tunnel Provider. At the Protocol Configuration, the 'includeAllNetworks' flag is unset. At the provider, I included all routes (IPv4 default route). What is the expected behavior for LAN traffic? Should the LAN traffic go via the VPN? By 'LAN traffic', I'm referring to local hosts, ssh, printer access, etc.
Posted
by
0 Replies
There is coming vawe of SoftPOS class app, turning iPhone into regular payment terminal. so far Apple picks country by country, where the service is available. As for today limited number of regions, where Tap on Mobile is possible to use at all. Beeing preparing for that vawe we are considering possibly integration scenario and found the following obstacle: Originally it was possible to integrate as app to app, means Tap on Mobile to other apps, where both apps are installed separately on iPhone. But now Apple does not allowe to make integration as app to app, but only integration is possible by embedded libraries (special libraries are embedded in master app, and on the iPhone there is only one app, which covers also Tap on Mobile features). 1/ Do you know, what is the reason for such restriction to have only embedded libraries method to integrate (although originally it was possible to integrate as app to app, means Tap on Mobile to other app)? 2/ Do you think, Apple release again first integration as app to app, as they allowed originally?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Good afternoon, After a long time of using of Macbook security popups with requesting access from apps start appearing For example today I opened vscode to work with nuxtjs and 3 popups appeared: vscode requests access to photos, calendar, contacts, desktop, icloud etc The same happens with PHPStorm. If I open terminal, the same things happen with terminal I haven't installed anything and haven't updated anything Then I decided to update the latest MacOS, thought that it may help, but it didn't help My questions are: How to fix that? All applications even terminal should not have such permission requests Is it a bug and it will be fixed in a patch? Why do these popups always appearing if I clicked Don't allow? OS: MacOs Sonoma 14.5 Mac book Pro 2019
Posted
by
1 Replies
So i meant to make a shared album but made a shared library. That being said, I deleted the shared album but my family can not remove it from the phones
Posted
by
0 Replies
The App Store Connect API documentation still doesn't list the new 13" iPad display type: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/appstoreconnectapi/screenshotdisplaytype When adding screenshots to 13" iPads on the website, they still seem to use the display type APP_IPAD_PRO_3GEN_129 when listed by the API, and uploading to that same type uploads them to the 13" display type instead, but then there is the requirement that one still has to upload screenshots for 12.9" display type, without an apparent way of doing so. I would expect to have an option to upload to 13" display type that is also used for 12.9" display type. Do we have to wait for Apple to update the documentation or does someone know a workaround?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Dear all, I have several scenes, each with it’s own camera at different positions. The scenes will be loaded with transitions. If I set the pointOfView in every Scene to the scene-camera, the transitions don’t work properly. The active scene View switches to the position of the camera of the scene, which is fading in. If I comment the pointOfView out, the transitions works fine, but the following error message appears: Error: camera node already has an authoring node - skip Has someone an idea to fix this? Many Thanks, Ray
Posted
by
0 Replies
I’m trying to track the location of the user on every 10-20 meters of the location change, I’ve managed to obtain the location updates while the application is in foreground or background using Backround modes. my issue is that I cannot get any updates after the application is terminated either by the user or by the system, I’ve tried using startMonitoringSignificantLocationChanges() but this does not fit my purpose since you get updates every 500m. Is it possible to achieve getting updates every 10 meters using “Region Monitoring”? Or is mobile device management (MDM) the only way to achieve this on an iOS device?
Posted
by
2 Replies
Hello, I have a view have three textfields and a button. I wrote following code to move between textfields using return key. func textFieldShouldReturn(_ textField: UITextField) -> Bool { if textField == self.A { self.B.becomeFirstResponder() }else if textField == self.B { self.C.becomeFirstResponder() } return true } when I use return key between A->B, above code works properly. but when i use return key between B->C, above code doesn't work. I couldn't figure out what's wrong with this. if anyone pick me my mistake and suggest solution for it, I'd very appreciate. Thanks, c00012
Posted
by
Post marked as solved
3 Replies
I'm trying to start and stop recording when my app is in background periodically. I implemented it using Timer and DispatchQueue. However whenever I am trying to initiate the recording I get this error. This issue does not exist in foreground. Here is the current state of my app and configuration. I have added "Background Modes" capability in the Signing & Capability and I also checked Audio and Self Care. Here is my Info.plist: <plist version="1.0"> <dict> <key>UIBackgroundModes</key> <array> <string>audio</string> </array> <key>WKBackgroundModes</key> <array> <string>self-care</string> </array> </dict> </plist> I also used the AVAudioSession with .record category and activated it. Here is the code snippet: func startPeriodicMonitoring() { let session = AVAudioSession.sharedInstance() do { try session.setCategory(AVAudioSession.Category.record, mode: .default, options: [.mixWithOthers]) try session.setActive(true, options: []) print("Session Activated") print(session) // Start recording. measurementTimer = Timer.scheduledTimer(withTimeInterval: measurementInterval, repeats: true) { _ in self.startMonitoring() DispatchQueue.main.asyncAfter(deadline: .now() + self.recordingDuration) { self.stopMonitoring() } } measurementTimer?.fire() // Start immediately } catch let error { print("Unable to set up the audio session: \(error.localizedDescription)") } } Any thoughts on this? I have tried most of the ways but the issue is still there.
Posted
by

TestFlight Public Links

Get Started

Pinned Posts

Categories

See all