Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
Hi, guys. I am preparing to develop a Vision Pro app with Unity. The Play to Device, which connects Unity Engine and Vision Pro, worked well, and there was no problem with the connection with Vision Pro simulator. But when I tried to connect Xcode and Vision Pro, I couldn't see Vision Pro itself in the device list. (The iPhone 11, which was wired as a test, recognizes well.) I looked up the forum and it was simple to connect. The link to the post I found is below. https://forums.developer.apple.com/forums/thread/746464 I don't know why it's not working even though I look up YouTube. Leaving my work environment, I'd appreciate it if you could leave a helpful answer. MacBook : M2 MacBook Xcode Ver. : 15.3 VisionPro Ver. : 1.1.2 Developer accounts: All use the same Apple developer account
Posted
by
0 Replies
I'm currently facing an issue with my RADIUS server's EAP configuration and Apple devices. I'm using a certificate signed by "DigiCert Global Root G2", which is included in Apple's trusted store CA's (https://support.apple.com/en-us/105116). However, DigiCert uses an intermediate authority, "DigiCert Global G2 TLS RSA SHA256 2020 CA1", to sign customer certificates, and this seems to be causing a problem. When an Apple device tries to connect to the WiFi, the RADIUS server presents its certificate, but the device doesn't trust it due to the untrusted intermediate certificate. Here's my current configuration: Root CA in FreeRADIUS: "DigiCert Global Root G2" Server certificate in FreeRADIUS: "Intermediate + Server certificate" I have also tried to extend the CA with the full chain, but since the final certificate is issued by the intermediate authority, my Apple devices continue to report that they don't trust the certificate. Has anyone else experienced this issue and found a solution? It seems unlikely that DigiCert would sign certificates with their (presumably offline) root authority. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Posted
by
0 Replies
I'm trying to cast the screen from an iOS device to an Android device. I'm leveraging ReplayKit on iOS to capture the screen and VideoToolbox for compressing the captured video data into H.264 format using CMSampleBuffers. Both iOS and Android are configured for H.264 compression and decompression. While screen casting works flawlessly within the same platform (iOS to iOS or Android to Android), I'm encountering an error ("not in avi mode") on the Android receiver when casting from iOS. My research suggests that the underlying container formats for H.264 might differ between iOS and Android. Data transmission over the TCP socket seems to be functioning correctly. My question is: Is there a way to ensure a common container format for H.264 compression and decompression across iOS and Android platforms? Here's a breakdown of the iOS sender details: Device: iPhone 13 mini running iOS 17 Development Environment: Xcode 15 with a minimum deployment target of iOS 16 Screen Capture: ReplayKit for capturing the screen and obtaining CMSampleBuffers Video Compression: VideoToolbox for H.264 compression Compression Properties: kVTCompressionPropertyKey_ConstantBitRate: 6144000 (bitrate) kVTCompressionPropertyKey_ProfileLevel: kVTProfileLevel_H264_Main_AutoLevel (profile and level) kVTCompressionPropertyKey_MaxKeyFrameInterval: 60 (maximum keyframe interval) kVTCompressionPropertyKey_RealTime: true (real-time encoding) kVTCompressionPropertyKey_Quality: 1 (lowest quality) NAL Unit Handling: Custom header is added to NAL units Android Receiver Details: Device: RedMi 7A running Android 10 Video Decoding: MediaCodec API for receiving and decoding the H.264 stream
Posted
by
0 Replies
I need to enable a user to log in to an SAP system. The login does not work on the Apple Watch. Is this because javascripts are not supported? Is there another way for a user to log in to an SAP system with an Apple Watch?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi all, I’m currently developing an App Clip, and for our first version, I want to exclusively use the default app clip link generated on App Store Connect to invoke the App Clip (of the form https://appclip.apple.com/id?p=<bundle_id>). I've published a build to App Store Connect, and I can see it has generated the link.
 There is good documentation around testing App Clip invocations when using an associated link pre-release, but not so much for testing the default link.
 I've read some things online that would suggest that the default App Clip link is not able to be tested before App Store approval, as the link only becomes active at this point. If that is the case, can we test the default App Clip link invocation via an external beta TestFlight release, or do we need to fully release the app to the App Store to test the link invocation?
 Any insights or experiences you could share would be greatly appreciated.
Posted
by
1 Replies
In V 0.1 of my app, I went with a simple option for a piece of business logic in my app. I then changed something else that caused my simplified business logic to now crash the app at startup. Excellent, a chance to use Test. Driven Design to replace my flawed business logic. So I wrote my first test TDD test, but when I tried to run the test... It doesn't run because running the test target seems to start by actually running my full app (which as I described in chapter 1 is currently crashing) Have I configured something incorrectly? or is it normal that when I attempt to run a single test, step 1 is running the full app? (note: it is very easy for me to disable/avoid the business logic causing my crash. This question is more about my lack of understanding of what it means to run a test target.) thanks in advance for any and all responses. Mike
Posted
by
0 Replies
I have implemented NFC card reading functionality using NFCTagReaderSession. After starting the NFC reader session in landscape mode at least once, if I switch back to portrait mode and attempt to start the NFC reader session again, the scanning sheet does not respond to any touch interactions. Regardless of whether the screen is rotated, I expect the user to be able to close the reading screen, but it remains open. Is there any workaround for this issue? Code: class ViewController: UIViewController, NFCTagReaderSessionDelegate { func tagReaderSessionDidBecomeActive(_ session: NFCTagReaderSession) { } func tagReaderSession(_ session: NFCTagReaderSession, didInvalidateWithError error: any Error) { } func tagReaderSession(_ session: NFCTagReaderSession, didDetect tags: [NFCTag]) { } override func viewWillTransition(to size: CGSize, with coordinator: any UIViewControllerTransitionCoordinator) { super.viewWillTransition(to: size, with: coordinator) let session = NFCTagReaderSession(pollingOption: [.iso14443], delegate: self) session?.begin() } } PLATFORM AND VERSION iOS Device Information: Xcode 15.3 iPhone Xs (iOS 17.4) iPhone 8 (iOS 16.7.7) STEPS TO REPRODUCE Procedure and Results: 1.Launch the app. →The portrait mode is displayed. 2.Rotate from portrait to landscape. →The landscape screen shows the NFC reading interface. 3.Tap the cancel button on the NFC reading screen. →The landscape NFC reading screen closes. 4.Rotate back from landscape to portrait. →The portrait screen displays the NFC reading interface. 5.Tap the cancel button (cross icon) on the NFC reading screen. →The portrait NFC reading screen does not close.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello, I've been encountering some challenges while working with NWConnectionGroup and NWMulticastGroup for multicast operations on iOS. I have a few doubts and issues that I would like to address: 1. NWMulticastGroup Initialization It seems that when initializing NWMulticastGroup, only one NWEndpoint can be passed, and attempting to pass multiple endpoints results in failure. Can someone confirm if this behavior is correct? 2. Interface Level Control Upon initializing NWConnectionGroup, it appears that packets are received on all interfaces without the ability to control this at the interface level. Is this correct? If not is there a way to configure NWConnectionGroup to receive packets on all interfaces? 3. Sending Behavior During the send operation, it appears that the data is sent through any one of the available interfaces, and there doesn't seem to be an option to configure it to send through all available endpoints. Is there a way to enable sending data through all available endpoints? Any insights, guidance, or solutions to these issues would be greatly appreciated. Has anyone else encountered similar problems or found workarounds for these limitations? Thank you for your assistance and support. Thanks, Harshal
Posted
by
0 Replies
Watch model: A2985 Watch system: 10.4(21T216) Settings > Privacy can not find Developer Mode in Watch OS 10.4. xcode Recent device can not find this watch device.How do I turn on developer mode in Watch OS 10.4。Watch OS 9.5 can find and open it,but Watch OS 10.4 can not find。 I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Dear all, I want to delete mail app and outlook for mac app saved password (exchange on-promised server) in keychain (macOS big sur 11.7.10). I can delete outlook for mac app's password by command: security delete-generic-password -l "Exchange" But I cannot delete mail app's password by command: security delete-generic-password -l "com.apple.account.Exchange.password" Please provide the right command. Thanks in advanced.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I am facing an issue in incrementing the build number automatically. All scripts are working fine but the script for auto-increment build number is not incrementing. id: increment_build run: | # Fetch current build number from your project CURRENT_BUILD_NUMBER=$(xcrun agvtool what-version -terse) # Output the current build number echo "Current build number is: $CURRENT_BUILD_NUMBER" # Increment build number NEW_BUILD_NUMBER=$((CURRENT_BUILD_NUMBER + 1)) # Output the new build number echo "::set-output name=new_build_number::$NEW_BUILD_NUMBER" - name: Set build number run: | INFO_PLIST="Info.plist" NEW_BUILD_NUMBER="${{ steps.increment_build.outputs.new_build_number }}" # Check if CFBundleVersion entry exists, create it if it doesn't if /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c "Print :CFBundleVersion" "$INFO_PLIST" >/dev/null 2>&1; then /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c "Set :CFBundleVersion $NEW_BUILD_NUMBER" "$INFO_PLIST" else /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c "Add :CFBundleVersion string $NEW_BUILD_NUMBER" "$INFO_PLIST" fi I have 3 env's in my project for which I have created 3 .xconfig files for keeping the config separately. In build setting, I have used $(APP_BUILD) for APP_Build under the User-Defined section.
Posted
by
0 Replies
After adopting sidebar / split view controller support in Mac Catalyst, there are several UI side effects that make the default title bar stick out and look inconsistent. If I hide the title bar however, func scene(_ scene: UIScene, willConnectTo session: UISceneSession, options connectionOptions: UIScene.ConnectionOptions) { guard let windowScene = (scene as? UIWindowScene) else { return } #if targetEnvironment(macCatalyst) if let titlebar = windowScene.titlebar { titlebar.titleVisibility = .hidden titlebar.toolbar = nil } #endif } the ability to double click the top of the window to maximize it is lost. What would be the simplest approach to have both the hidden appearance, but keep the double click behavior?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I'm trying to generate a developer token with the following code in nodeJS: const jwt = require('jsonwebtoken') const {TEAM_ID, KID, APPLE_PRIVATE_KEY } = require('./secret') const expiration = 36000; const currentTime = Math.floor(Date.now() /1000); const expirationTime = currentTime + expiration; const options = { algorithm: 'ES256', header :{ alg : "ES256", kid : KID } } const payload = { iss : TEAM_ID, iat : currentTime, exp : expirationTime } const newToken = jwt.sign(payload, APPLE_PRIVATE_KEY, options) console.log('1111111111111111111111' , newToken) When testing my newToken in curl -- I'm getting a 401 response. Please help.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I've been getting this log.txt pop up on my documents and I don't know what it's about. I looked online and it saying its debugging my system but my macbook is new that i dont know why it would be doing so. Everytime i try and move it to trash and restart my laptop, it just pops back up. Why is it doing this?
Posted
by
1 Replies
Leaks issue Hello everyone. I was using command line leaks tool with my C programms and everything worked well till the very last update. It justy stopped working after latest Sonoma update. Terminal and iTerm has it's permissions to access to the filesystem: But it seems it's not enough: it still gives me issue either when I'm trying to call system leaks from function void ft_leaks(void) { system("leaks -q <progname>"); } After a few tries I decided to find out what's going on and included this statement void ft_leaks(void) { int result; result = system("leaks -q ./cub3D"); if (result != 0) { printf(RED"Error: system command failed with code %d\n"RST, result); } } The output received was: Error: system command failed with code 9 I was trying to swith off the SIP, but didn't work. What the issue can it be? Many thx in advance for a constructive response🤠
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hi, I am trying to create a new Identifier for my app. When I write down the Bundle ID I am getting this popup: An attribute in the provided entity has invalid value An App ID with Identifier 'de.{domain}.app is not available. Please enter a different string. Can anyone please help? The domain is mine and no apps have been released yet. I can't find a solution for this
Posted
by
3 Replies
Hi I'm getting this issue: Crashed: com.apple.network.connections 0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0xa974 __pthread_kill + 8 1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x60ec pthread_kill + 268 2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x75b80 abort + 180 3 libsystem_malloc.dylib 0x2bc68 malloc_vreport + 896 4 libsystem_malloc.dylib 0x2bf10 malloc_zone_error + 104 5 libsystem_malloc.dylib 0x21a44 nanov2_guard_corruption_detected + 44 6 libsystem_malloc.dylib 0x7f84 nanov2_find_block_and_allocate + 402 7 libc++abi.dylib 0x16b84 operator new(unsigned long) + 52 8 Network 0x7e8c void std::__1::vector<nw_object_wrapper_t, std::__1::allocator<nw_object_wrapper_t> >::__emplace_back_slow_path<nw_object*&>(nw_object*&) + 124 9 Network 0x7dd8 nw_array_append + 280 10 Network 0xc3d0 __nw_resolver_insert_endpoint_locked_block_invoke + 1036 11 Network 0xbd80 nw_array_apply + 124 12 Network 0x77250 nw_resolver_insert_endpoint_locked + 256 13 Network 0x770b8 nw_resolver_insert_address + 1356 14 Network 0x29a850 __nw_resolver_create_dns_getaddrinfo_locked_block_invoke.187 + 7836 15 libdns_services.dylib 0x1000 ___dnssd_getaddrinfo_activate_block_invoke + 216 16 libdispatch.dylib 0x3dd4 _dispatch_client_callout + 20 17 libdispatch.dylib 0x72d8 _dispatch_continuation_pop + 600 18 libdispatch.dylib 0x1b1c8 _dispatch_source_latch_and_call + 420 19 libdispatch.dylib 0x19d8c _dispatch_source_invoke + 832 20 libdispatch.dylib 0xd284 _dispatch_workloop_invoke + 1756 21 libdispatch.dylib 0x16cb4 _dispatch_root_queue_drain_deferred_wlh + 288 22 libdispatch.dylib 0x16528 _dispatch_workloop_worker_thread + 404 23 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x1f20 _pthread_wqthread + 288 24 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x1fc0 start_wqthread + 8
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hey 2 years ago I joined WWDC and had the pleasure to have 1 on 1 call with some1 from dev team from Apple to help me solve some at the time GPU rendering problems on Apple iPad. I wonder if u guys know if this year Apple will also let us book meetings like that to help solve dev problems?
Posted
by
1 Replies
Using SwiftUI how can I get the click of a "Button" to change the wording of a "Label" and/or "Text" Field? I have tried:- let myLabel = Label { Text("Text to be Changed" .foregrorundStyle ...... } icon: { ...... } .... ..... Button("Change Label Wording"){ myLabel.stringValue = "Changed text" } This gives me two problems (at least): I cannot get the label to display The myLabel.stringValue = "Changed text gives me the error: Type '()' cannot conform to 'View' Value of type 'Label<some View, some View>' has no member 'stringValue' What have I done wrong?
Posted
by

TestFlight Public Links

Get Started

Pinned Posts

Categories

See all