Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
Long story short, I had my App and Watch app already uploaded to the app store. However, I needed to add a WatchConnectivity to have App to Watch communication. At the beginning My app bundle id was: com.x My watch bundle id was: com.x.watchkitapp However, while developing Watch Connectivity, I noticed that my Apps are not connected unless I changed it to com.x.watchkitapp -> com.x.watch However after changing it I cannot submit my bundle anymore. I'm getting Asset validation failed error Invalid Bundle Identifier. Attempting to change bundle identifier from com.x.watchkitapp to com.x.watch is disallowed for bundle x.app/Watch/WatchX Watch App.app. (ID: 75a4621a-7e28-411d-a2a7-84674e460656) Any ideas how this could be solved?
Posted
by
0 Replies
My app uses Core Data to store an synchronise the data. It runs on iOS, iPadOS and now WatchOS. The records are stored in the private and shared CloudKit database. Running the app in developer mode, syncing is fine for all devices. But as soon as I switch to production mode using TestFlight, the Watch only syncs the data of the shared records, while iPad and iPhone still are syncing all records (private and shared) correctly. I run out of ideas where to search for the reason of this problem. I use one module to setup the persistent store for iOS, iPadOs and WatchOS. Any ideas are well come.
Posted
by
0 Replies
i am able to see my iphone in device and simulation but unable to select it the manage as run application i have macos of version:sonoma 14.5 ,xcode version:15.4 and iphone os 17.5 here are the following methods i tried: 1)updated all device and restarted 2)changed the cable and used different iphone 3)installed xcode in another mac but it still remain unsolved 4)deleted the derive data and restarted 5)deleted and reinstalled xcode [Edited by Moderator]
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello, We're developing a framework that needs to talk to a camera on iOS. We've written a Driverkit Extension to enable this but we're having trouble working out how to distribute this to third parties. We have to specify the application's bundle id in the driverkit's bundle ID. But as far as I can tell that means if there are multiple consumers, they each need their own specially built driverkit extension. For MacOS, we can see an entitlement that allow any 'user client' to connect to our driverkit extension. But from what I can tell, that doesn't seem to be the same for iOS. Am I missing something? Or is it expected that we should have to build a new driverkit extension with a different bundle ID for every app that every third party wants to develop? Let me know if I'm missing too much context, thanks in advance!
Posted
by
0 Replies
We want to make a multi-person networked application of vision pro. The first step is to need multiple vision pro with the same spatial information, so as to make the world coordinates consistent. Can we completely copy the spatial information created by one of the vision pro scans to other devices?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi, I am using compositional layout on my UICollectionView. For my sections I have added a decorationItem which is a UICollectionReusableView. Everything seems to work fine on all iOS versions, except iOS 16, where I'm getting an unexpected crash. The Firebase Crashlytics report says as follows: Fatal Exception: NSInternalInconsistencyException Invalid parameter not satisfying: sectionIndex < self.solutionBookmarks.count This happens right after I'm reloading my collectionView after fetching data from API. Any help would be appreciated on this, since I can't seem to debug this issue whatsoever. Thanks
Posted
by
0 Replies
Is it possible to get the process (name, executable location) that triggers CryptoTokenKit extension security operation, such as signData or decryptData? We are developing smart card middleware, for both Windows (minidriver) and macOS (CryptoTokenKit extension). We would like the possibility to configure various parts of our implementation based on the calling process. For example, we would like to cache PIN code in memory for particular amount of time, that is different for web browser and email client. On Windows it can be done, since minidriver dll is loaded into the calling application process. By calling GetCurrentProcess() inside our minidriver, we can figure out what application is using it. On macOS, however, there is a single process that handles all requests from the apps, using smart cards. So getting current process info does not help. Is there a way to get calling application somehow?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello, I am developing a private internal Flutter app for our customer, which will not be published on the Apple Store. One of the key features of this app is to collect RF strength metrics to share user experience with the network. For Android, we successfully implemented the required functionality and are able to collect the following metrics: Signal strength level (0-4) Signal strength in dBm RSSI RSRQ Cell ID Location Area Code Carrier name Mobile country code Mobile network code Radio access technology Connection status Duplex mode However, for iOS, we are facing challenges with CoreTelephony, which is not returning the necessary data. We are aware that CoreTelephony is deprecated and are looking for alternatives. We noticed that a lot of the information we need is available via FTMInternal-4. Is there a way to access this data for a private app? Are there any other recommended approaches or frameworks that can be used to gather cellular network information on iOS for an app that won't be distributed via the Apple Store? my swift code import Foundation import CoreTelephony class RfSignalStrengthImpl: RfSignalStrengthApi { func getCellularSignalStrength(completion: @escaping (Result<CellularSignalStrength, Error>) -> Void) { let networkInfo = CTTelephonyNetworkInfo() guard let carrier = networkInfo.serviceSubscriberCellularProviders?.values.first else { completion(.failure(NSError(domain: "com.xxxx.yyyy", code: 0, userInfo: [NSLocalizedDescriptionKey: "Carrier not found"]))) return } let carrierName = carrier.carrierName ?? "Unknown" let mobileCountryCode = carrier.mobileCountryCode ?? "Unknown" let mobileNetworkCode = carrier.mobileNetworkCode ?? "Unknown" let radioAccessTechnology = networkInfo.serviceCurrentRadioAccessTechnology?.values.first ?? "Unknown" var connectionStatus = "Unknown" ... ... } Thank you for your assistance.
Posted
by
1 Replies
In Declarative Device Management there is the Get Server Supported Declarations endpoint that is sent via an MDM Check-In request. Is this supposed to return all of the declarations supported by the server, or only the ones that are intended for the device making the request? This seems like a bad choice of naming for that endpoint and, if my assumption is correct it should be named more along the lines of "Get Device Declarations" Or am I fundamentally misunderstanding DDM and our server should be sending all declarations we have to the device and the device controls them via activations? This seems counter to the pitch around scalability and performance improvements that DDM offers if we have to send literally everything to the device even if it's known to not be needed, and similarly if the device doesn't support it but the server does then obviously(?) the server shouldn't send it to the device.
Posted
by
Post marked as solved
1 Replies
Can someone please explain the purpose of the ManagementServerCapabilities declaration in Declarative Device Management? I understand based on the documentation that it contains a "dictionary that contains the server’s optional protocol features" but what would be an example of an "optional protocol feature"?
Posted
by
0 Replies
My App uses Core Data with Cloudkit when users purchased subscription (and uses only Core Data without subscription). My App should normally appear under 'Settings > [User Name] > iCloud > Apps using iCloud - Show All'; however, some users feedback that they my App cannot access iCloud (a message I displayed in my App when CKContainer.default().accountStatus is NOT available or FileManager.default.ubiquityIdentityToken == nil); and they do not see my App name under 'iCloud > Apps using iCloud - Show All'. From the screenshot that one user provided, only Apps from Apple are displayed under 'Apps using iCloud' and no third-party Apps are shown. Since the user can access to 'iCloud > Apple using iCloud', they have signed in to iCloud successfully. They have also tried to restart my App and restart the phone but the iCloud accessibility issue still remains. How is it possible that iCloud is accessible only to Apps from Apple but not to third party Apps? What can developer do to resolve iCloud accessibility issue here?
Posted
by
0 Replies
正在开发一款的mac端的软件 原来都是好用的 现在公证出现问题 使用的新的公证工具提交文件成功,显示公证结果invalid 但是没说原因啊 Successfully received submission info createdDate: 2024-05-17T08:09:46.857Z id: bdf60a5f-efd8-4561-a0ec-6b17143f0b75 status: Invalid Successfully received submission info createdDate: 2024-05-17T08:07:59.309Z id: 7979b9fa-904f-4a20-bbd4-b51f299e83ad status: Invalid
Posted
by
0 Replies
We are considering raising the age rating of our existing app. Currently, the app is rated 4+, but we are looking into raising it to 12+. We have some questions regarding this change and would appreciate your guidance: For users under 12 years old (below the specified age) who have already installed the app: Will they still be able to use the app as before? Will they be unable to receive updates? For users under 12 years old (below the specified age) accessing the App Store: How will the app appear to them? Will it become invisible in the App Store for them? Thank you for your assistance.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello everyone, I need to get the number of downloads of my application. I'm trying to use the Analytics Reports feature to do so. It works well with the ONGOING access_type, but when I try to request a ONE_TIME_SNAPSHOT I get a 409 with the following response : {'errors': [{'id': 'XXXXX', 'status': '409', 'code': 'STATE_ERROR', 'title': 'The request cannot be fulfilled because of the state of another resource.', 'detail': 'You already have such an entity'}]} But when I list all the analytics report requests for this application it returns no entities. Anyone has a solution ?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello Please can you tell me if this 'warning' was given because of a Translocation Error? Howard Oakley, the developer of Mints, will not talk to me about this. The image has not been tampered with in any way. Your advice will be most welcome. Thanks.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello, I am experiencing a significant issue with my Apple Developer account. I paid the annual fee for the account, but when I log into my account on the web, it does not show that I have made the payment. Instead, it redirects me to the payment page again. Additionally, when I try to log in through the Apple Developer app, I receive an "unable to verify" error in the identity information section. I have been trying to open an account for about 2 months and I paid the fee a long time ago. Has anyone else experienced this issue? What steps can I take to resolve this? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello,technologists! I want to take screenshot in visionOS,but i dont know which API is applicative。Now,i try to use “RPScreenRecorder” ,but it‘s not work。And “UIScreen” is not supported by visionOS。
Posted
by
0 Replies
For apps with a login service, the App Review Guidelines require: The login option limits data collection to the user’s name and email address. The login option allows users to keep their email address private as part of setting up their account. The login option does not collect interactions with the app for advertising purposes without consent. I want to use Google Authentication using GIDSignIn pod as my sole authenticator, to avoid the hassle of dealing with username and password. Is it possible to configure GIDSignIn to adhere to these data collection requirements?
Posted
by
1 Replies
I am little confused about when to use State / StateObject / ObservedObject. What I have researched and what I understand: @State --> for value types @StateObject --> for reference types @ObservedObject --> child objects who needs reference to above two (the parent object should have @State/@StateObject and the object should conform to Observable) I am clear about Environment object.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi, Thanks for getting back to me regarding my query. I'm developing a Cordova app that includes games with an initial free tier and additional tiers available through in-app purchases. Here’s a detailed explanation of what I’m aiming to achieve: Users can play a set of games for free initially (Free Tier). After playing a certain number of games, users can purchase additional game tiers: Tier 1: Adds 3 more games. Tier 2: Adds 6 more games. Tier 3: Adds 9 more games. Users can continue playing the games in any purchased tier indefinitely. If users do not wish to purchase additional tiers, they can continue playing the free tier games with limited themes but without restrictions on play count. Questions: How can I configure App Store Connect to offer the Free Tier initially and then present the in-app purchase options for the additional tiers? Is there a specific configuration in App Store Connect that supports this model, or do I need to handle this logic within the app itself? I appreciate any guidance you can provide on setting this up correctly. Best regards, T
Posted
by

TestFlight Public Links

Get Started

Pinned Posts

Categories

See all