Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
Hey everyone, My game got rejected due to Guideline 4.3. Here's the gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb6uBUsOSDg Does anyone have experience dealing with Guideline 4.3 and can share some insights? I already appealed, explaining that my game has online multiplayer battles, but no response yet. Feeling frustrated after spending six months on this game. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Posted
by
0 Replies
We are attempting to enable provisional notifications in our app, but some internal users on iOS 17 are reporting that they are not receiving the "Keep" and "Turn off" buttons that provisional notifications are supposed to have - in other words they just come in as regular quiet notifications. I have confirmed that these users are doing a fresh install of our app, and at no point are they ever receiving a permission prompt to turn on notifications. Their UNAuthorizationStatus is correctly being set to provisional. Their notification settings are being set to the following, which seems correct: I have not been able to reproduce this issue on any of my own devices, but these users can do so consistently. What could possibly cause this? Some misconfiguration on our end, our some hidden iOS setting somewhere?
Posted
by
1 Replies
I am capturing a screenshot with SCScreenshotManager's captureImageWithFilter. The resulting PNG has the same resolution as the PNG taken from Command-Shift-3 (4112x2658) but is 10x larger (14.4MB vs 1.35MB). My SCStreamConfiguration uses the SCDisplay's width and height and sets the color space to kCGColorSpaceSRGB. I currently save to file by initializing a NSBitmapImageRep using initWithCGImage, then representing as PNG with representationUsingType NSBitmapImageFileTypePNG, then writeToFile:atomically. Is there some configuration or compression I can use to bring down the PNG size to be more closely in-line with a Command-Shift-3 screenshot. Thanks!
Posted
by
0 Replies
I have two apps that are exempt from the need to be sandboxed. One has been in the MAS since the first day in 2010, and the other was added only a bit later, when there still was no sandboxing in place. When Apple added requirements for sandboxing, they exempted existing apps like mine under certain conditions. For years, this was no problem, but lately, nearly every other time I submit an update or a TestFlight beta, I get the app rejected for not being sandboxed, even though I explain the situation in the app's Review Notes. It's always a tedious fight convincing the reviewer to let the app pass. And, of course, it delays my releases each time. It's frustrating and exhausting. Sadly, I cannot find any public documents that confirm my claim of this exemption. So, it's always possible that the reviewer may read my note but still not believe me. Are there others here who still have such non-sandboxed in the MAS? How do you deal with this? Or do you know of documents or websites that I can refer the reviewer to?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I am developing a File Provider on Mac. I am marking some items within the domain as 'shared' via the NSFileProviderItemProtocol. However, the text 'Folder shared on iCloud by me' appears in Finder when these items are marked as shared. Is this correct? My provider has nothing to do with iCloud, which is, of course, the cloud developed by Apple. Is there a way to change this text or remove it? I've attached an image that shows the problem.
Posted
by
2 Replies
My iOS app wants to associate itself with a certain file extension, let's say .aaa. To do so I declare the following exported type: <dict> <key>UTTypeConformsTo</key> <array> <string>public.data</string> </array> <key>UTTypeDescription</key> <string>AAA File</string> <key>UTTypeIdentifier</key> <string>com.myapp.aaa</string> <key>UTTypeTagSpecification</key> <dict> <key>public.filename-extension</key> <array> <string>aaa</string> </array> </dict> </dict> As well as this under the supported document types: <dict> <key>CFBundleTypeExtensions</key> <array> <string>aaa</string> </array> <key>CFBundleTypeName</key> <string>AAA File</string> <key>LSItemContentTypes</key> <array> <string>com.myapp.aaa</string> </array> <key>LSHandlerRank</key> <string>Owner</string> </dict> Turns out, several other apps on the App Store also register the .aaa file extension, each under a different UTI, making it impossible to open .aaa in my app if they installed it after already having installed another app claiming this extension. Moreover, some of these app declare all of their supported file extensions under a single UTI (e.g. both .aaa and .bbb are associated with the com.theirapp.generic UTI), so I can't even add their UTI to LSItemContentTypes without associating myself with files I don't support. How do I force iOS to allow opening every file with the .aaa extension with my app, regardless of any potential third-party app registering the same extension? For clarification – the .aaa file extension in this example is always associate with a single type and format, but it doesn't have an agreed-on UTI identifier or MimeType, nor is there a single app that should be the sole "exporter" of the UTI type.
Posted
by
0 Replies
For accessibility dev purposes, I am trying to move the iPadOS (17.4) pointer via virtual mouse and keyboard events generated via pynput. All keyboard keys, mouse click events, and scroll events are registered when relayed to the iPad and works as expected, except for mouse position and move events. Is this something iPadOS blocks specifically or is there a work around? Thanks in advance
Posted
by
0 Replies
I was added to a team yesterday as a Developer. I can see this team when I log in to App Store Connect, but it does not appear on the Teams list in Xcode. How do I get Xcode to refresh this list?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I use ScreenCaptureKit, CoreVideo, CoreImage, CoreMedia frameworks to capture screenshots on macOS 14.0 and higher. Example of creating CGImageRef: CVImageBufferRef cvImageBufferRef = ..; CIImage* temporaryImage = [CIImage imageWithCVPixelBuffer:cvImageBufferRef]; CIContext* temporaryContext = [CIContext context]; CGImageRef imageRef = [temporaryContext createCGImage:temporaryImage fromRect:CGRectMake(0, 0, CVPixelBufferGetWidth(cvImageBufferRef), CVPixelBufferGetHeight(cvImageBufferRef))]; I have the next results of profiling with XCode Instruments Memory Leaks & Allocations: there is constantly increasing memory usage, but no memory leaks are detected, and there are many calls to create IOSurface objects, that have been never released. The most part of memory - All Anonymous VM - VM: IOSurface. The heaviest stack trace: [RPIOSurfaceObject initWithCoder:] [IOSurface initWithMachPort:] IOSurfaceClientLookupFromMachPort I don't have any of IOSurface objects created by myself. There are low-level calls to it. In Allocation List I can see many allocations of IOSurface objects, but there are no info about releasing it. Due to this info, how can I release them to avoid permanent increasing memory consumption?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Greetings, I've been trying to enroll as a developer for the past 14 days. Every day I am creating a support ticket. I've tried to pay at least 10 times. every time I either receive an error message in the enrollment process or I get the notification of it will be processed in the next 48 hours. I do not get proper response from the support team, or any response in most of the time. No one can tell me what is wrong. I have validly connected to appstore and even purchased some apps. What are my options?? did anyone encounter the same issue?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I have a couple of questions on the FamilyActivityPicker that I couldn't seem to find in the documentation: Is there any way to have it show only apps or websites? I've had some users reach out with frustrations because they want to select a category of apps (e.g. "Social"), but that also selects a lot of websites that they don't want to include. Where does the picker get the websites that it populates? It seems like there's not much rhyme or reason to these (and there's often multiple urls for the same site - e.g. facebook.com and m.facebook.com). Is there any way (as a developer) to have preset app selections available upon download? For example, can I have an option that has certain apps in the Social category chosen by default so that each user doesn't have to go in and manually select all of the apps they want?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I searched several times online for someone who is using the new ASWebAuthenticationSession init together with matchesURL but I haven't found any mention of it. Is anyone using this new initializer? If so, can someone please share a code example? I'm trying to use the new initializer with a https redirect URL. Thank you!
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hello, good morning everyone, I want you to help me with something. What happens is that I have inside a "Form" Ten "Section" When adding another "Section" I get an error that calls "Trailing closure passed to parameter of type 'FormStyleConfiguration" that does not accept a closure. Everything works very well until he added another "section" Help me please.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I want to show what direction a user is facing (the blue cone that you get in Apple Maps), but I can't find a way to show it with SwiftUI. The closest I've found is this init signature for UserAnnotation: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/mapkit/userannotation/4235435-init But it only gives heading data once you press the map orientation button, to always show the forward direction. I want to show the cone in the normal map, without reorienting it.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I hired a developer who took my money and then never finished the job, never provided me with the files needed. I need to make a text change to the App Store page but Apple requires uploading the Build file again. Any way to either download the file from Apple and re-upload it? Or better yet, make the text change without uploading a file? The only change needed is the text in the app store page, no changes to the app itself. thanks
Posted
by
0 Replies
I'm looking for a way (hopefully with a compiler directive) - in debug mode as well as in my UITests - to determine if a GPX file is being used. You use a GPX file for simulating location - it is set within the scheme settings under "Core Location - Allow Location Simulation". Is this possible?
Posted
by
0 Replies
My app has a single subscription group called Premium that contains two products with different billing periods - monthly and yearly. All tests are made in Apples's Sandbox environment with sandbox user. I am currently testing a scenario, where the user is subscribed to the monthly product, subsequently cancels the subscription from the App Store subscriptions page, and before the subscription expires, he wants to re-enable it (same monthly product). If the subscription is re-enabled from the App Store subscriptions page, my server gets a notification about the changed subscription renewal status and everything works well. This scenario is documented at the bottom of the page here: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/storekit/in-app_purchase/testing_in-app_purchases_with_sandbox/testing_disabling_auto-renew#3780478 I however also want to support the scenario where the user can re-enable the subscription before it expires from the app itself. To do so, if the subscription is cancelled, but not yet expired, I show the user a button Re-activate. When this button is clicked, I initiate a purchase of the same monthly product, the IAP correctly shows the payment sheet and once I click Subscribe in the In App Purchase payment sheet, it goes through without any issues. However, my app subsequently receives a callback that the purchase failed: <SKPaymentQueue: 0x280f1fa10>: Payment completed with error: Error Domain=ASDErrorDomain Code=500 "Unhandled exception" UserInfo={NSUnderlyingError=0x2803a4720 {Error Domain=AMSErrorDomain Code=301 "Invalid Status Code" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Invalid Status Code, AMSURL=https://sandbox.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZBuy.woa/wa/inAppBuy?REDACTED, AMSStatusCode=500, NSLocalizedFailureReason=The response has an invalid status code}}, NSLocalizedFailureReason=An unknown error occurred, NSLocalizedDescription=Unhandled exception} This seems like the purchase failed with invalid status, but strangely enough, my server receives a notification that the subscription renewal status was changed to AUTO_RENEW_ENABLED and if I check the App Store subscriptions, I can see that its not cancelled anymore. The subscription also gets renewed at the end of the billing period, where it would have otherwise been cancelled. So in other words, everything seems to work except the purchase error above. My question is, what could be the reason for this? Perhaps Apple does not support re-enabling subscription directly from the App, but only from the App Store subscription page? Or perhaps its just a limitation of Apple's sandbox environment and I would not receive this payment error in production environment?
Posted
by
0 Replies
When using VideoPlayer in SwiftUI it adds a black background to the video player and I would like to make it clear. Trying to add .background() of clear does nothing. Seems like a really silly "default" style to add this black background to a video. Any suggestions on how to achieve this?
Posted
by

TestFlight Public Links

Get Started

Pinned Posts

Categories

See all