Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
I have an app that utilizes the Network Extension ( Packet Tunnel Provider ), but also uses MDNS to find local devices for data transfer via Network Extensions. However, once connected over Peer to Peer using AWDL0 or NWConnections, it works as expected until a user shuts the screen down. It looks like there's a difference in behavior when the device is plugged in vs when it's on just battery alone. So we can be happily sending data over p2p ( awdl0 ) then a screen shuts off and it kills the connection. Is this expected behavior and if so is there documentation? Also, Network Extensions do not appear to be able to discover over P2P, they can only connect to endpoints directly. Is this expected behavior? My thoughts; If a user allows both the Network Extension Permission and Local Network Permissions that the Network Extension should be able to discover peers via p2p. The connections ( if not asleep ) should stay active while in use.
Posted
by
Post marked as solved
2 Replies
I want to automatically load different views depending on OS (OSX or iOS). Is there a way that I can do this without the user having to click on a link? This is my code so far. struct ContentView: View { #if os(iOS) var myOS = "iOS" #elseif os(OSX) var myOS = "OSX" #else var myOS = "Something Else" #endif var body: some View { NavigationStack { VStack { Text("PLEASE WAIT....") .font(.system(size: 24)) .fontWeight(.bold) } .padding() if (myOS == "OSX"){ // Goto Screen for iMac } else{ // go to screen for iOS } } } } If I use "NavigationLink", my understanding is that the user would need to click on a link. Is there some way to do this without user interaction?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi, I am on version 2.2.11 of my app and I need some specific things tested. Honestly, I haven't had much luck with friends downloading and testing my app. I want people who will push the limits of the first flow of my app to hopefully produce edge cases which I can then fix. I don't mind paying. Any there any good services I can use to buy a batch of testers? Is this approach above-board as far as Apple is concerned? Thanks, Ryan
Posted
by
0 Replies
656娱乐彩票安装安卓版【網:df23456·vip】【筷三凝聚梦想】【永盈成就辉煌】【购彩首选】【全网第一】 【誉响彩界】【 问鼎巅峰】 没有那么多天赋异禀,优秀的人总是努力的翻山越岭,要么不做,要做就做第一!没有做不到的事只有你愿不愿意做,做的人已经上岸了,若你还是不敢做只能看著他们上岸,已经有个理想的计划,但从未有赴之行动的举动,那你永远都只能是想像,你想成为上岸的那个人,还是想成为看人上岸的那个人,这些都决定于你。专业的事留给专业的人做,才是获得成功的捷径。我想帮助更多的人,互联网是一个开放性平台,上面充斥着各式各样的优惠,如何在铺面而来的诱惑中选出心仪的方向。一个好的平台可以让你后顾无忧,可以尽情释放自己的手脚,不会存在掣肘。穷则思变,差则思勤!没有比人更高的山没有比脚更长的路。原以为“得不到”和“已失去”是最珍贵的,可…原来把握眼前才是最重要的。失败是什么?没有什么,只是更走近成功一步;成功是什么?就是走过了所有通向失败的路,只剩下一条路,那就是成功的路
Posted
by
0 Replies
带赚导师私带盈利【網:df23456·cc】【筷三凝聚梦想】【永盈成就辉煌】【购彩首选】【全网第一】 【誉响彩界】【 问鼎巅峰】 没有那么多天赋异禀,优秀的人总是努力的翻山越岭,要么不做,要做就做第一!没有做不到的事只有你愿不愿意做,做的人已经上岸了,若你还是不敢做只能看著他们上岸,已经有个理想的计划,但从未有赴之行动的举动,那你永远都只能是想像,你想成为上岸的那个人,还是想成为看人上岸的那个人,这些都决定于你。专业的事留给专业的人做,才是获得成功的捷径。我想帮助更多的人,互联网是一个开放性平台,上面充斥着各式各样的优惠,如何在铺面而来的诱惑中选出心仪的方向。一个好的平台可以让你后顾无忧,可以尽情释放自己的手脚,不会存在掣肘。穷则思变,差则思勤!没有比人更高的山没有比脚更长的路。原以为“得不到”和“已失去”是最珍贵的,可…原来把握眼前才是最重要的。失败是什么?没有什么,只是更走近成功一步;成功是什么?就是走过了所有通向失败的路,只剩下一条路,那就是成功的路
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi all, I am trying to measure the performce of my video game in iOS platform. After launching the debugger and caputre GPU workload (with "frame" selected as scope), I can not do performance profiling. The error message is: "Failed to enable shader profiler. (516)". And if I export the GPU trace and reopen it, the Xcode can not find any compatible devices connected. However, the same device used for capturing is connected. Device informations are: Mac device: MacBook Air M2, 2022 Mac OS version: Sonoma 14.4 XCode version: 15.2 (15C500b) mobile device: iPhone 13 Pro Max iOS version: 15.0 GPU performance counter can be performed using the same mobile device in my colleague's Mac. So I think there might be something wrong with my Xcode.
Posted
by
Post marked as solved
1 Replies
Environment: Mac OS Sonoma v14.4.1 Xcode 15.3 I'm new to iOS Swift development environment and trying to create a simple app to just return the current location address. I'm testing it with simulator iPhone 15 but the app is not returning any result. Please advise. Here is my code. import SwiftUI import CoreLocation struct CurrentLocationView: View { @StateObject private var locationManager = LocationManager() var body: some View { VStack { Text("Your Address:") .font(.title2) Text(locationManager.address ?? "Locating...") .multilineTextAlignment(.center) .padding() } .onAppear { locationManager.requestAuthorization() } } } class LocationManager: NSObject, ObservableObject, CLLocationManagerDelegate { private let locationManager = CLLocationManager() @Published var address: String? override init() { super.init() locationManager.delegate = self locationManager.desiredAccuracy = kCLLocationAccuracyBest } func requestAuthorization() { switch locationManager.authorizationStatus { case .notDetermined: locationManager.requestWhenInUseAuthorization() case .authorizedWhenInUse, .authorizedAlways: locationManager.startUpdatingLocation() case .denied, .restricted: // Handle denied or restricted authorization print("Location services denied") default: break } } func locationManager(_ manager: CLLocationManager, didUpdateLocations locations: [CLLocation]) { guard let location = locations.first else { return } let geocoder = CLGeocoder() geocoder.reverseGeocodeLocation(location) { [weak self] placemarks, error in guard let self = self, let placemark = placemarks?.first else { return } // Extract address components if let thoroughfare = placemark.thoroughfare, let locality = placemark.locality { let address = "\(thoroughfare), \(locality)" self.address = address } else { self.address = "Unable to determine address" } } } } #Preview { CurrentLocationView() }
Posted
by
ktl
1 Replies
My Xcode workspace contains build settings for a macOS, iOS, and tvOS application. My Sandbox macOS app builds just fine and works great - and is on the App Store. I am in the process of creating a new build / branch of this app that is not Sandboxed so that I can add IPC (Syphon support) - as I don't think I can use App Groups to enable CFMessage support (which Syphon requires) because Syphon (third party framework) - uses its own naming convention for the ports. Anyway, sandbox support for a Syphon app is a topic for another day (it's actually quite disappointing that I can't release a Syphon version on the App Store). The trouble I am having, is that even afer deleting the App Sandbox entitlement from my project, my App still seems to be running in the App Sandbox, and I can't figure out how to remove the App Sandbox entitlement completely. What I am seeing, is that even after deleting the App Sandbox entitlement (using the project settings and deleting it in the "Signing and Capabilities" tab (and also checking the entitlements file manually to doubly make sure it is gone) - I am still seeing the following error message: *** CFMessagePort: bootstrap_register(): failed 1100 (0x44c) 'Permission denied', port = 0x8703, name = 'info.v002.Syphon.332143F7-0916-428A-A88A-59B752F95304' See /usr/include/servers/bootstrap_defs.h for the error codes. It is also saving my Application Support data in the ~/Library/Containers folder, and not in ~/Library/ApplicationSupport What step am I missing?
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hi everyone, first-time caller, long-ti... wait, no, I just got here. :) I am relatively new to all things Apple, so apologies in advance if it takes me a few goes to properly explain things. We have a framework, which includes an API, an XPC service, etc, and we have a device driver. We also have some sample apps that use the framework, and if they have the app sandbox capability, then we expect them to use the XPC Service instead of accessing our driver directly. This works fine on Monterey and presumably has worked fine on all previous versions of MacOS. Something seems to have changed on Ventura, and we don't understand what. When we build the same app on Ventura, it appears to be in the sandbox (according to the Sandbox column in Activity Monitor), but in the Console there is this line (twice): default <time> <OurAppName> Revoking sandbox extension; key = 0 Which we suspect is linked to the fact that the app then does not use the XPC Service, and instead accesses the driver directly, much to our surprise. Software built on developer's machines is "Automatically managed" and "Signed to Run Locally" in case that matters. Do we need to change our code to support Ventura and onward? Or is it a bizarre bug? Oh, I should say that I'm running the latest version of Ventura (13.6.7 as of writing) but not the latest Xcode (14.2 (14C18)) and CLI tools... can't remember how to find that version... Apple clang version 14.0.0 (clang-1400.0.29.202). Any help would be appreciated, thanks. Jeremy
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi, I'd received an invitation for test flight, but first, i need to join their development team. I'd received the email invitation for joining the team. Click "Accept Invitation", and prompt to log in. Success. But, I'd received "Cannot proceed with the request" message. Although, I'd try 2 different account tester. When, I click, "Contact Us". This page appeared. And I realize that, sometime, I didn't receive the invitation link although my teammate had sent it multiple times...
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi, I am developing a drawing app using SafariView and is using apple pencil double tap handler for crucial features. In IOS 17.5 I lost functionality of it when interacting with SafariView, my friend confirmed that it worked with IOS 17.4 and I can confirm it also worked with IOS 17.1. However, I cannot downgrade my system nor can my uses. THIS IS A FATAL MALFUNCTION FOR MY APP. Detailedly, as I tested, the double tap handlers cannot be activated when my last tapped component is SafariView, so it never works when interacting with my web app. But I can enable this by clicking outside the SafariView or some non-SafariView component on top of it, just anything other than the Safari view, even webkit view can work but it is not usable for me. My aim is to keep listening to double tapping while interacting with SafariView in full screen, so I cannot let the user tap elsewhere to just activate double tap, there is no other walk around for me, unless there is a way to enable 120fps animation in WebKit view, which is only available in safari feature flags as I know. I would like to hear a solution in this situation or a promise of a fix, this is devastating to my users' experience. code to reproduce: import SwiftUI import WebKit import SafariServices struct SafariView: UIViewControllerRepresentable { let url: URL func makeUIViewController(context: Context) -> SFSafariViewController { return SFSafariViewController(url: url) } func updateUIViewController(_ uiViewController: SFSafariViewController, context: Context) { // No update code needed for this example } } struct WKWebViewWrapper: UIViewRepresentable { let url: URL func makeUIView(context: Context) -> WKWebView { let webView = WKWebView() let request = URLRequest(url: url) webView.load(request) return webView } func updateUIView(_ uiView: WKWebView, context: Context) { // No update code needed for this example } } struct ContentView: View { var body: some View { VStack { Image(systemName: "globe") .imageScale(.large) .foregroundStyle(.tint) .onPencilDoubleTap { value in print("tap1") } Text("Hello, world!") .padding() SafariView(url: URL(string: "https://www.example.com")!) .onPencilDoubleTap { value in print("tap2")} .frame(width:300) WKWebViewWrapper(url: URL(string: "https://www.example.com")!).onPencilDoubleTap { value in print("tap3") } .frame(width:300) } } } #Preview { ContentView() }
Posted
by
XLL
1 Replies
Hello I have a swiftUI/swiftData document based app. In this I have created a singleton object using the folllowing in my ContentView struct: @Query private var persistantStores:[PersistantStateManagerStorage] @State private var stateManager: PersistantStateManagerStorage? I then, call the following on the onAppear and onDisappear calls on the top level HStack{} item in my view .onAppear(){ if let store = persistantStores.first { self.stateManager = store // data.first } else { self.stateManager = PersistantStateManagerStorage() modelContext.insert(stateManager!) try? modelContext.save() } }.onDisappear(){ print("bye bye") self.stateManager = nil } I then wrap my view inside a if let stateManager = stateManager {} block to unwrap the optional, and bind to values with a call such as Stepper("Nudge Amount", value: Bindable(stateManager).nudgeAmount, in: 1...20) I have to use Bindable(stateManager) rather than $stateManager as the $stateManager doesn't know its been unwrapped All of this works fine until I close a document, at which point I get a crash with the message "SwiftData/BackingData.swift:124: Fatal error: Unable to get value - no backing Managed Object" which appears to happen when trying to access some of the properties of my persistantStore object (which has been retired) I assume that my persistantStore object being an optional is part of the problem but I can't work out a better method of doing what I am trying to do
Posted
by
0 Replies
I'm taking my iOS/iPadOS app and converting it so it runs on visionOS. I’m trying to compile my app, build it, for both visionOS and iOS. When I try to build for an iPhone and iPad simulator, I get the following error:  Building for 'iphonesimulator', but realitytool only supports [xros, xrsimulator] I’m thinking I might need to do a # if conditional compilation statement for visionOS so iOS doesn’t try to build lines of code but I can’t for this particular error find out for which file or code I need to do the conditional compilation. Anyone know how to get rid of this error? 
Posted
by
0 Replies
Has anyone used satellite imagery on WatchOS 10? I am trying to set the mapStyle ... .mapStyle(.imagery(elevation: .automatic)) ... for the map and it doesn't seem to have any effect, the map is just the standard map style. The documentation for mapStyle indicates that it is available. Any help would be appreciated. Ultra 2, WatchOS 10.4, Xcode 15.3
Posted
by
0 Replies
I am developing an App. There are multiple windows in it. A main window that shows the main UI of the app, and some other util windows that are created dynamically when needed. All of these windows have their rootviewcontrollers, and they all support all the userinterface orientations. But when I rotate the device, the windows seemed rotate to the right orientation, but some window has four strange black rectangles along each side. And the worse thing is that the whole app become freezed, it does not respond to touch event, I need to force quit it. I did a lot of experiments to find out the cause of this issue in last two months. I found some truth about this issue: Good Case: If the App only has the main window, the issue gone. If the rotation animation completed, the issue gone. the attachment shows some callstacks when rotation animation completed. goodcase-animation-callstacks Bad Case: When the issue occurs, I find out the rotation animation does not complete. This is some code of rootviewcontroller: - (void)viewWillTransitionToSize:(CGSize)size withTransitionCoordinator:(id<UIViewControllerTransitionCoordinator>)coordinator { [super viewWillTransitionToSize:size withTransitionCoordinator:coordinator]; NSLog(@"%s, size: %@", __PRETTY_FUNCTION__, NSStringFromCGSize(size)); NSLog(@"%@", NSThread.callStackSymbols); NSLog(@"%@", self.view); NSLog(@"%@", self.view.subviews); [coordinator animateAlongsideTransition:^(id<UIViewControllerTransitionCoordinatorContext> _Nonnull context) { NSLog(@"animation block"); fprintf(stderr, "stderr animation block\n"); fprintf(stdout, "stdout animation block\n"); NSLog(@"%@", NSThread.callStackSymbols); NSLog(@"animation block SDL_uikitviewcontroller runloop mode: %@", NSRunLoop.currentRunLoop.currentMode); NSLog(@"%@", self.view); NSLog(@"%@", self.view.subviews); } completion:^(id<UIViewControllerTransitionCoordinatorContext> _Nonnull context) { NSLog(@"completion block, isCancelled: %@", context.isCancelled ? @"YES" : @"NO"); fprintf(stderr, "stderr animation completion block\n"); fprintf(stdout, "stdout animation completion block\n"); NSLog(@"%@", NSThread.callStackSymbols); NSLog(@"animation complete block SDL_uikitviewcontroller runloop mode: %@", NSRunLoop.currentRunLoop.currentMode); }]; [coordinator notifyWhenInteractionChangesUsingBlock:^(id<UIViewControllerTransitionCoordinatorContext> _Nonnull context) { NSLog(@"%s", __PRETTY_FUNCTION__); }]; } I guess this issue is similar to another common issue: UINavigationController push/pop viewcontroller when previous push/pop animation is running, or showing a UIAlertController when viewcontroller is being pushing/popping They all have the same result, the app become unresponsive to touch events, but they can respond to other events(I did some test, the app is still running, not in a deadlock state, it just can not respond to touch events) I guess the root cause of this issue is the animations conflict, or the view hierarchy changed when animating, so the animation states and the view hierarchy were messed up. But I don't know how to fix it. I have a workaround, but it has side effect.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello everyone. I am developing an application with SwiftUI. I am having trouble with NavigationStack(path: ). 1st problem: After the application runs, after clicking on the first list item, there is a flicker in the title section. I think it is the .navigationDestination that causes this problem, because when I change the navigationLink to Button in the “ActiveRegQueryView” screen, this problem disappears. 2nd Problem: When you click on a list item, sometimes it stays pressed (grayed out) and does not take you to the screen (Video 1). If you try to click on an item more than once, navigatinLink passes more than one value to path and opens more than one page (I noticed this with path.count) (Video 2). I don't have this problem if you edit the back button on the screen it takes you to (ActiveRegDetailView). (vm.path.removeLast()) The reason I use path is to close multiple screens and return to the start screen. Video 1: Video 2: Main View: import SwiftUI struct ActiveRegView: View { @Environment(NavigationViewModel.self) private var navViewModel @AppStorage("sortOption") private var sortOrder: sorting = .byBrand @State private var searchText = "" var body: some View { @Bindable var navViewModel = navViewModel NavigationStack(path: $navViewModel.path) { // <- if i don't use path everything is OK List { ActiveRegQueryView(searchText: searchText, sortOrder: sortOrder) // <- Dynamic Query View } .navigationDestination(for: Registration.self, destination: { ActiveRegDetailView(reg: $0) .toolbar(.hidden, for: .tabBar) }) } } } Dynamic Query View: import SwiftData import SwiftUI struct ActiveRegQueryView: View { @Query private var regs: [Registration] @Environment(NavigationViewModel.self) var vm init(searchText: String, sortOrder: sorting) { var order: SortDescriptor<Registration> switch sortOrder { case .byBrand: order = SortDescriptor(\.brand) case .byDateDescending: order = SortDescriptor(\.entryRegistration.entryDate, order: .reverse) case .byDateAscending: order = SortDescriptor(\.entryRegistration.entryDate) } _regs = Query(filter: #Predicate { if !searchText.isEmpty { if $0.activeRegistration && ($0.brand.localizedStandardContains(searchText) || $0.model.localizedStandardContains(searchText) || $0.plate.localizedStandardContains(searchText)) { return true } else { return false } } else { return $0.activeRegistration } }, sort: [order]) } var body: some View { ForEach(regs) { reg in NavigationLink(value: reg) { ListRowView(reg: reg) } // Button { // vm.path.append(reg) // } label: { // ListRowView(reg: reg) // } // .buttonStyle(.plain) } } } I look forward to your ideas for solutions. Thank you for your time.
Posted
by
2 Replies
Two years ago, you did not approve my astrology app, citing the reason that you were not accepting any new astrology apps at that time. However, I have noticed that there are many approved apps related to horoscopes, palm reading, and fortune telling. Could you please clarify why my app was rejected when similar apps have been approved? As an individual developer, I have lost both time and money. I hope you can provide positive feedback regarding my problem.
Posted
by
0 Replies
In Apple official example code "Backyard Birds", is this code wrong? For I've tested this code many times but this part has never been executed! .onInAppPurchaseCompletion { _, purchaseResult in guard case .success(let verificationResult) = purchaseResult, case .success(_) = verificationResult else { return } showingSubscriptionStore = false } This modifier decorate code as below .sheet(isPresented: $showingSubscriptionStore) { SubscriptionStoreView(groupID: groupID) } Is it because the modifier onInAppPurchaseCompletion only works with ProductView ?
Posted
by
1 Replies
Almost everyone I know absolutely HATES the macmail V10 update in big sur. So many conveniences and ease of operation that were available in 10.11.16 are gone. The icons are greyed out, the column layout is abysmal, the search engine does not function, way too many additional steps are now required to do the same job the V3 did with ease.. The standard question I hear is WHY would apple change what worked perfectly for so many and make a great mail system user unfriendly? There is an old adage that I keep hearing repeated "If it ain't broke - don't fix it"! The question I keep hearing is can anyone figure out a way to remove V10 from big sure and revert the mail system back to V3? There should be either an option or a way to revert the mail system back to what is loved by so many, without affecting the integrity of the security changes needed in big sur to make it safer.
Posted
by

TestFlight Public Links

Get Started

Pinned Posts

Categories

See all